What are your cravings?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Mine are breaded garlic mushrooms and chocolate milkshake (has to be yazoo) I'm having another girl

With my first DD it was mash and gravy and coleslaw. So very different this time

French fries and anything cheese. Lol. Though she wants fresh fruit and veggies a lot too.

My biggest craving has been plain Lays chips (no other chips will do, they have to be Lays).

I ate an entire carton of strawberries and tons of Nutella tonight. That was my first binge moment the entire pregnancy. I am actually feeling really guilty about it!

I am taking full advantage of finally feeling better this week! I seem to be trying to correct 3 months of daily calorie deficit in one sitting. :rofl:

I haven't had any strong, consistent cravings, and I'm kind of disappointed about it. I was looking forward to seeing what weird things I would crave!

I'll get a craving that will last a day or two, but I have yet to have a really consistent craving. Of the day or two cravings, I'll crave chocolate or candy, cranberry juice, pepsi, and roast beef sandwiches.

I'm the same as you prettybirdy27, I get a craving and it will last for about a week

My craving have varied from salt & vinegar crisps to hot flavour crisps to yogurts etc, I have had nothing that has lasted more than a week pushing 2 weeks

Mainly crisps any type just crisps in general are heaven I have to limit myself to two packs a day or I just wouldn't care! That and like MEZZE boards with like halloumi cheese and humous and pitta breads and olives I hated olives all my life now all of a sudden I can't get enough! And I've been going on about chocolate milkshake for days but still haven't gotten it! xxx

Buttery (well salted vegan spread) mash potato and my grandad-in-laws home made strawberry jam on toast. Not the healthiest but suppose it could be worse !

Today for me it's spicy pulled pork and potato wedges. In short: Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't normally like their food but oh man does it sound fantastic today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->