what are your LOs asking santa for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
So ladies what are all your LOs planning on asking the big guy for?

My 4 year old plans to ask santa for a head light :/ (as in the lights on a band you wear round your head).

Harvey wants a skipping rope and Vincent wants a toy train

We had to get them to look through the Smyths catalogue for some other ideas!

I love that he asked for a headlight, I can see why a child would find that appealing. At least it is cheap and easy to obtain.

My children don't ask for stuff for Christmas, my little one is too little and my eldest is autistic so doesn't really understand.

I have been trying anyway with variations on what would you like for Christmas/what would you like Father Christmas to bring. So far the answers have been an octopus, a squid, raisin cake, a crab and a big monster. He basically just tells me things he likes so he would really be happy with any of those things.

If Thomas (the little one) could answer his answer would include the ambulance he saw the other day. It was parked on the pavement with the blue flashing lights on and he wanted to cuddle it. He really loves vehicles.

"baby elsa and baby snow man" aka Snow Glow Elsa. Every, single,day.

My 10 yr old has asked for video games for his DS and Xbox, Minecraft lego, Star wars Lego, Halo Megabloks, and Pokemon cards.

My 7 yr Old has only asked for a Barbie house(hope she is happy as i got her a kidcraft one instead, figured it would last longer)

My youngest is too young, so i have got stuff based on her interests.

A baby horse. Yes a real baby horse. She is nearly 2.5 yrs old and we dont own horses or anything like that but thats all she has asked for. Doesnt matter who asks her want she wants from santa she just replies 'a baby horse'.

My eldest wants a vanity table and my middle one would like a new hex bug set :)

I didn't think to ask DS what he wants :dohh:. Every time we go shopping he sees something and asks for it (for now) and when I say no he says "probbaly for Christmas". Maybe I should start keeping track! I will get him to write a list for Father Christmas and hope he asks for stuff I've already got him!

Gup s (we must practically own every Octonauts item in existence!)

He doesn't understand the Santa thing yet enough to answer, but if he did he'd probably tell me something like an airplane or helicopter or fire truck.

I love to hear all the odd things kids ask for! At least a headlight is something you can get! Are you going to get one?

I actually asked DS for the first time today what he would like from Santa......he's 2 in December and all his knowledge of Santa comes from a christmas mr men book, and santa clause is coming to Dundee. I did not expect an answer but he said.............'presents' haha
I then asked him what presents he would like to egg from Santa he said 'trains' which is good cause we got him lots of train stuff :haha::thumbup:

A bed for our cat and a blue bed for her?
And a Hello Kitty gift set - perfume, makeup, body wash from Avon which I've sneakily ordered.

she wants a wife for her teddy bear lol. and a chocolate orange.

Elsa and Anna or a yoyo. Might actually get her a yoyo fir her stocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back