What are your plans for today?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We are going out for a meal with my side of the family later :)

Anyone going to any sales?

No sales unfortunately, I’d love to but I’m not brave enough to head out with the kids in tow.

I have spent the morning taking down the tree and decs :blush: and sorting bedrooms so new toys have homes.
Now the four of us are off for a long walk on the beach with the dog before home for Grandad’s homemade soup and snuggling up with a film this afternoon. xx

I'm taking my tree and decorations down soon too. I hate them being up for too long after Christmas day!

I'll probably take the tree and decorations down. If my mom can watch dd for an hour or so, I want to go out and restock my Christmas paper/bags before everything is bought.

My girls are away to their dads until Thursday. I'm halfway through puting toys up in their rooms, and will take the tree down too. After that, it will be bath and takeaway for me followed by chocolate and hunger games dvds that my sister bought me (at my request, love the films and haven't watched them for so long!)

I have a doctor's appt this morning and then I plan to see if my sister wants to brave the stores with me. If not then I will probably come home and take down my tree while my son naps.

I love boxing day. I feel I get more time to play with the kids and their new toys. Pjs, chocolates, curry for tea and a few drinks x

We have been at my mum's and done it all over again. The girls have so much it's actually stressful. We are back home Thursday but I have to work Thursday and Friday (only a couple hours) I may take tree down etc on Saturday and sort out the house :)

Try and clean up the explosion of Christmas at our house...

We usually leave our tree up at least until new years, we like to leave it up until Epiphany, but IDK if we will this year.

My dad is in the hospital so I'm stressed out.

I went to the sales. Not too early, about 8am. Next still had stuff on the shelves! Got skirts, and pyjamas for the girls and some slippers for me. Sainsbury's reduced their meat, so managed to get a turkey, ham and pheasant half price.

Rest of the day just been playing with dd's and sorting the house and new toys away.

We have spent the day just hanging around. Kids played and me and OH just mooched about. Had a huge proper christmas dinner. I cant move. I did nip into sainsburys earlier. It was packed and nothing decent. But did manage to get kids wrapping paper for next year and dd xmas jumper for next year. Then went to asda and got 2 lego sets for DSsbirthday and a mini drone. And advent calendars for both kids for next year. They each have a frozen and a cars 3. Once the kids are in bed, im going to pull some chocolate out the freezer. And sit down. The house is driving me nuts. There is not enough space for all these toys.

It was a laze about day which actually turned into a spring clean day. I had to clean out some cupboards in the kitchen, cleaned out the boiler cupboard rearranged some stuff in the bedrooms to make room for new toys. General housework and we watched bits of films but none all the way through. Its a wonderful life, some cartoon about ants, mary poppins! We had a roast chicken dinner for tea and now that DD is away to bed i am vegetating on the couch.

We had a pyjama day ! Sat around played with toys and ate chocolates and sweets all day .

No sales I am not that brave !

Pyjama and stuffing my face day. Having to set up and play with toys etc dd got

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"