What are your views on this?

I truly think that how your child acts depends fully on the child its self. All of my siblings were raised the same way as me (considering I have a twin). Neither of them were ever good in school and were trouble makers. I'm the only one that ever did well and does well now. I've never gotten into trouble except a couple of speeding tickets. We were all FF. You can give your children the best start possible but that doesn't mean they will or will not be good people. I have always made the choice to be well behaved and do well in school though it never really mattered to my parents.

I was confused about the part that says FF children go on to lie and steal. :dohh:
Noah lies when I ask him if he wants to be my slave and he nods and says yeah
He steals all my shit, usually my phone, glasses, jewellry...
Bloody delinquent.

What a load of SHIT! The Sun is such a silly paper, they exaggerate EVERYHTHING!
I was breastfed until i was about 3 (i think) and i behaved absolutely horrendously at school! Constantly being excluded from class and sent out :haha: My brother was breastfed too and he has Aspergers syndrome and is bad in social situations. So i really don't think it makes much of a difference xxx
The bolded - Seriously, are you me? :wacko: Ditto to all! Except I think I was BF to 4 xxx

WOW what a load of shit! Lane is awesomely behaved for a one year old and was never breast fed. And my niece OMG she a so smart knows all her colors and numbers and so well adjusted. She is 2 and was never breastfed either. I think people are just looking for excuses to insult one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->