What AREN'T your text book symptoms.

Maidenet

Reaction score
I don't have back ache.... I don't have increased discharge.... I don't have major sickness.

Your go :p

I don't have back ache, I don't have morning sickness (knock on wood, it's still too early for me anyways lol), and I don't have a lot of cm.

I don't have a lot of CM and my boobs aren't very sore yet. I'm still very early, so that could all change.

I don't have tiredness/fatigue. I don't have acne (in fact the opposite- my face hasn't been this clear since I was on the pill!)

I don't have any symptoms! I had cramping on the day I tested positive but nothing after that (no sore boobs, nausea, nothing) I'm 4 weeks, 5 days...every once in a while I feel a little flushed like I ran up some stairs but that is it. Praying I don't get morning sickness... :wacko:

My bbs aren't very sore at all. Some days they aren't even a little sore!

I only found out today. Even though I'm now 2 days late, I only tested because my nipples felt a little tender. Otherwise nothing else. In comparison to my last pregnancy, this is extremely strange. So still in extreme disbelief.

Also- I definitely don't have a metallic taste in my mouth!

I have been totally textbook. From metallic taste to stuffy nose from pregnancy. Everything has happened (and stopped) when it is commonly reported to. I was the same way with the medication (both clomid and progesterone) and even got pregnant in the average amount of time (3 months).

If anything, I would say my boobs were sore a little later than usual. But yeah, 6 weeks hit and everything was clockwork.

I'm 8weeks and I've had crazy allergies come and go. I've never had sore or swollen boobs with any of my pregnancies (which sucks because I'm smaller than an 32A bra and pregnancy was my only 'chance' to know what it's like to have boobs :cry: )

I have NO appetite. Other than being slightly hungry in the morning, I could go all day without eating. Just don't feel hungry at all. I have to force myself to eat. Not because I'm nauseous, it's just... I'm not hungry!

I don't have acne. No metallic taste..... That's about it.

But my kidneys hurt lol

The weirdest thing for me has been lack of appetite - I'm 8weeks now & I thought I'd b ravenous! But like Gwen77 - nothing after the morning, and I have to force myself to eat. NOT normal at all for me!!

I didn't have any of the textbook stuff until the start of this week (9th). But I have been sneezing nonstop since I think 4 weeks. It's bizarre. I don't sneeze this much even with my allergies. & they're totallt untriggered.

My boobs don't hurt even the slightest bit. My back doesn't hurt, and I don't really have MS. No metallic taste either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->