what beanie (nearly 4) said to me

hellohefalump

Reaction score
Beanie: Dance mummy!

Mummy: Not now

Beanie: Is it because you're too fat?

aww :hugs: I'm sure she didn't mean it that way.
When I was pregnant and after, my boys used to say I am fat. People aren't fat really...I am sure she meant it as in big.
Poor you, dont take it to literally. She is nearly only 4, hasn't quite figured out how to use words in proper context.

Lol thats the kind of thing my daughter would say. This morning it was 'mummy, you've got spots all over your face haven't you'.

Don't you just love children, my lovely boys always ask why I have a big tummy! and today I was laying on the sofa with my 6 year old and he turned to look at me and said you've got hair there, pointing at my top lip! lol thanks son x

lol I'm sure she didn't mean to offend! My 3 year old brother called me fat last week...

So today she told my anorexic sister

'You will eat lots of food and you will get bigger and bigger and bigger!'

my daughter said to me, mummy your tummy is still a little bit big, only a bit. shes almost 7.

My children say things like this to me.
I do tell them its not nice to call someone fat, but i cant exsactly tell them off for fibbing :lol:

Lol after i had my LO i was trying on clothes in front of my cousin who was 5 and she asked me why my side was painted like that (stretchmarks) lol

LOL my 3 year old when told she cant have biscuits or sweets says things along the line of: Because they make me fat mummy don't they just like you.

Bless her, I have to agree with her though as I am!

Today she said....

Beanie: What's that mummy?

Mummy: my razor for shaving the hairs off my legs

Beanie: And your face!

They don't really know the full meaning of 'fat' i think.

I'm REALLY skinny,and when i was pregnant with my daughter i was waiting for the bus when this little girl pointed to me and her mum said 'yes this lady has a baby in her tummy' and she said ..'no,she's just fat!' i was in shock!

My 3 year old is always reminding me I have a big butt and a big tummy !!! lol Oh and I have big boobies but not as big as Aunty Amanda's !!

I've got a couple of good ones from when we were on hols last week. Around the pool surrounded by people Evie announced that I've got another baby growing in my belly because its getting bigger, and then she later told me to get my fat bum out of her face lol.

My eldest told me the other day that I was an amazing cook. And just as my heart was melting, in the very next breath he killed the moment as he told me I needed a haircut. Thanks son...

Well Sam did it again this morning. As we were putting on our coats to head out this morning, Sam looked at me, started laughing and said "You look so funny mummy!" I asked him why and he told me to go and look in the mirror. So I did, expecting my hair to be sticking up or something, but nothing was out of the ordinary! I looked the same as always! Talk about giving me a complex! lol Little blighter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->