What bra would you wear?

kbwebb

Reaction score
Ive got my dress fitting next week. I need to wear the bra i intend to wear on my wedding day to the fitting.

heres the dress.. https://romanticaofdevon.co.uk/collections/romantica/alexandra

- Would you wear a nude bra or a white one?
- i know it needs to be strapless but do you think the bra would need a clear back as well?
i never took a photo of me in the dress from the back, but from the website im pretty sure the bra will be slightly showing. a friend suggested a stick on bra but ive never worn one so think id feel better in a proper one :dohh:

helpppppppp :wacko:

Dress is beautiful! Depending on your boob size you might be able to get away with something like this? Not very glamorous but the dress looks like it comes quite far down at the back so my worry would be that you'd still still the bra even if strapless X
https://invisibra.co.uk/?gclid=CN6NieCJqNACFQEz0wodKYIC0g

Get some really strong double sided fashion tape and use that to keep your bra in place in the back. Another idea is safety pins. I had straps on my dress but my bra straps kept sliding out so we used really small safety pins to hold them in place. Worked like a charm.

But maybe this is something you can run by your seamstress? They may be able to add something to back (a strip of ribbon with snaps or similar) that you can loop around your bra to secure it below the top of your dress.

As to color, either would work I'd say.

You need a stick on bra.

I'm not sure of your cup size, but I got mine on amazon because they largest every department store in my area had was a c (I'm a dd).

I was worried about feeling unsupported, but your dress is so fitted to you perfectly that your boobs are well taken care of!

Love the dress, by the way! Stunning.

I didn't wear a bra on my wedding day! The dress was so fitted it wasn't necessary.

I'd second a stick on Bra. You can get different types, chicken fillet or plain material. Both are really good, I got them from Amazon.

I'm a C cup and they hold me in place really well.

Thanks everyone, think I'm going to get clear backed one and a stick on one and take both to my fitting and see which is best :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->