What brand?

claire-lou

Jack & Martha's Mummy
Reaction score
I'm currently using tot bots bamboozles which i really love, however I return to work in 2 weeks and want to add to our stash so that if I have a rough day end up home late ( I wouldnt be finising till 8pm anyway) I don't have to panic about washing nappies. I want some ideas of what other brands to try I fancy an AIO and only want another 5 or so. So any ideas would be appreciated thanks in advance

Dont know how much help I'll be as I havent even started using cloth yet, BUT ive got some Naughty Baby Nappies in the post off ebay..

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8-Washable-C...s_LE?hash=item23023bf317&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

They seem to be good value for money, and a couple of people have said that they seem pretty good... I've ordered 3 to start with.

I like BumGenius organic aio (especially the ones with snaps) best for aio :)

i also like bungenius but i have the pocket type i really rate them also i've just got my first itti bitti and lurrve it so slim and well fitting. i've also used the naughty baby and for what you pay for them i think they're really good!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

I'm using Bum Genius V3's (pocket), Blueberry's (pocket) and Itti Bitti's (Snap In's).

I love all 3 types but I find the Itti's the slimest. The inserts do take longer to dry though.

I think as an all round fab nappy, I'd rate the Bum Genius V3. They seem to dry the quickest of the types I have, although I'm quite new to this too! :D

I started using the bum genius 3.0 this week and I am really happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->