What can you see at 9 week ultrasound?

mrskx0x0

Scarlett's Mummy
Reaction score
I have been incorrectly dated at 8 weeks (didn't say anything because I would like ultrasound sooner) but tbh I thought they would put me at 7 and not 8. So now my 12 week scan is likely to be around 9 weeks.. my question is can you see the little bean like at 10 weeks or is it the sac? Also they should be able to see the heartbeat then right? xxxx

I had my 9 week scan today and I could see the baby and its arms and for a moment I could make out its face and yeah I could see the heart beat. It was really lovely! Xx

I had my 9 week scan today and I could see the baby and its arms and for a moment I could make out its face and yeah I could see the heart beat. It was really lovely! Xx

aww that's so cute! can't believe you saw a face :dance: congrats xxxxx

my 1st scan i was 9+1... i saw a wee kidney bean shaped thing inside the sack and a heart beat :)
annd it looked like it had wee stick kinda arms too :)
:hugs:

my 1st scan i was 9+1... i saw a wee kidney bean shaped thing inside the sack and a heart beat :)
annd it looked like it had wee stick kinda arms too :)
:hugs:

aww what a cute little bean! did you get an external scan or internal? xx

Hey hun, check out you tube.. type in 9/10 weeks ultrasounds and there are tonnes

xx

I had a 9 week one today, i SAw arm buds and leg buds, Heartbeat so strong and head, It moved and it looked so cool! Also mine was internal.

I just had mine tonight, I am just over 9 weeks here is my pic!:)

Baby was dancing around and could see and hear the hb on the doppler. You see everything honey!

https://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss351/paschalidi/Babys%20ultraounds/Sweetpeas%20pics/Baby9weekssmall.jpg

if you go on youtube can search for scan at that many weeks :)

I never had a 9 week scan, only an 8 week scan, and I see a bit of movement and a heartbeat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->