what causes bleeding? (tmi) please don't rnr!

Jenna092

Reaction score
I was hoping someone can help! Yesterday i had sex with my partner and it made me bleed? He didn't tear the outside and its definitely not the start of my period.. during the intercourse it didn't hurt or anything either, i didn't think much of it until today when the same thing happened again! We've been together a pretty long time and this has never happened before.
Any advice or clues 2 what it may be would be greatly appreciated :)

Sorry no idea hun, I think it would be worth a trip to your GP to discuss there's probably a few possible causes x

Thanks 4 the reply hun :) ill definitely get it checked out but thought I'd try here first

I know that sometimes if I'm due on my period sex can sometimes make it come along if that makes sense, but like you say if you're not due on them I'm not sure. It could also be a contraception thats making you bleed, when I was on the depo I had a lot of spotting but it wasn't only when I had sex.

I had this.

You need to get along to your GP as they will probably offer you a smear test, just to be on the safe side.

It's most probably 'cervical erosion' which is where, when you are sexually active, the skin on the cervix gets worn away and starts to bleed when it's damaged. it's quite common and usually goes away on it's own. This is what I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->