What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Christmas eve presents and got BIL round later for a little party/buffet

The girls have just opened a present from DH sister. We never see her so was a nice suprise to get it in the post. They got some fairy Playmobil (phew I haven't got them those ones ha ha)

Oooh let me think ha ha
Opened presents and had a yummy dinner. Now board games :)

Had an amazing Christmas morning and early Christmas dinner. Now I'm at work watching the snowman, eating chocolate and snacks whilst the other staff member sleeps :haha:

We went to the Beauty and the Beast pantomime, it was really good :)

Not exactly christmassy but the tree is coming down tonight . The girls are quite upset lol they say the room looks rubbish now.

I hate it when the decs come down the rooms always look so bare so I have to agree with your girls C1403 !

I will be glad to have my front room back to normal though we have had to squeeze another chair in there so i could have the Christmas tree in the living room .. worth the sacrifice for a few weeks anyway .

Yeah the room does feel really bare and empty now. Let it be known I now hate Chrismas trees espically the bloody lights! Nearly cut them all off the blooming thing.

Obviously I'll forget all this next year when I'm ''so excited" to put up the tree.

I don't know why but I just hate having the decs up when everything's over. No more visits etc. Yes there is new year but I like to start Jan with a nice clean house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->