What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
I bought 2 boxes of chocolates and some posh stuffing mix.

Picked up a Christmas pre order book from Sainsbury's.

Browsed online for a new Christmas tree. Think I'll order one from m&s next week.

Picked up a boots gift guide today.

Browsed the decorations in John Lewis. They have some beautiful multi coloured tinsel.

Fed the cat his special Christmas dinner meat as I forgot to buy him any normal cat meat.... Yeah we are those people of buy for pets too :haha:
The other day I ate a box of Match Makers as well, but in my defence it was the new salted caramel ones and I had to check they were good enough for actual Christmas.

Picked up some toys for Christmas in the Argos 3 for 2! Not big bits but I've officially started Christmas shopping\\:D/

My DS has been asking for ages to watch Home Alone 2. We're on our own this afternoon and I've finally given in to him. We're sat watching it now!!

We’re at my mams, just finished our Sunday dinner and currently all sat listening to Christmas songs on YouTube! I told her she started it by buying pigs in blankets lol xx

Bought some wrapping paper and a few Christmas presents

Bought my first Christmas present. I have been looking at Disney baubles for the past week though.

I bought all the Santa presents. I know way too organised

Crownest - amazing, I wish I was as organised as you!

Today I picked up xmas eve boxes and some stocking fillers etc. Gotta start somewhere

Bought and ordered almost everything for the girls. Hoping to get stash pics at the weekend if everything has arrived by then.

More shopping, and currently eating a mince pie! Plus, added more to my food list for the big day

I went to the library with my 4 year old and they had all their Halloween books on display and she insisted on getting a Christmas book. Like mother like daughter!

I'l placed my Christmas food to order collection, ready for Christmas Eve this morning:xmas2:

Booked a Christmas show for me and the girls. Not quite a panto but a little theatre show for under 5s. I'm hoping they like it

Also got our Xmas PJs from Matalan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"