What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Watched muppets Christmas carol, the Santa Clause and deck the halls!

Ds2 and ds4 finish school for Christmas today so I've decided that ds3 can finish "school" today too. Although there is still a bunch of arts and crafts things that ds2 wants to do and the others will probably join in with. Ds1 finishes tomorrow.

Me and DD1 keep singing 'one more day to go' she finishes tomorrow. DD2 finishes Thursday (she has a party otherwise I'd keep her off with us).

First day of the holidays for ds2 and 4. Ds1 finished early at 2:15 so will be in soon. Got Christmas music on

Finished work whooooo
Saw DD2 nursery play. They did really well for 2/3/4 year olds. My DD was very serious ha ha

Did the Christmas food shopping.
Wrapped two presents.

Kids had Xmas jumper and Xmas dinner day at school
They also went to the church

We’re going out later to see puffing billy which is a train which drives round all lit up and has elves and Santa on board. Excited for that!

The train sounds great.

DH picked up our party food from M&S to take to my mum's Saturday.

DD2 has a party today and met santa again. Got a lovely red blanket.
I took DD1 to meet a friend and then we also had a friend over after school.

Glad we're finally finished and can have a good few days seeing family, playing games, chilling etc. DH finishes late tomorrow evening and is off until boxing day

Food and drink order has just arrived...no subs either.
Is it too early for a gin?

Have a gin for me !!

I wrapped some presents this morning !

Got so many to wrap

Today my mum and DS made loads of mince pies and sausage rolls at my nans house, the whole family came round to eat them, it's an annual tradition

20181221_102222.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->