What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I'm typing a letter from the elves to leave DDs.

DD1 just got into a panic as we are going away early Saturday and back Monday morning. She didn't want the elves to leave without saying goodbye....so she has written them a letter saying we are going away but will be back Christmas Eve so please stay and say goodbye.

My plan is....get DH to load kids into he car tomorrow. Quickly put out the Xmas Eve box with the elves holding a letter from santa saying that he needs them tonight to help with delivering presents.

The things we do to keep the magic alive :)

Today my mum and DS made loads of mince pies and sausage rolls at my nans house, the whole family came round to eat them, it's an annual tradition

20181221_102222.jpg

Awe my nan still makes sausage rolls too. So much nicer than frozen ones

Today my mum and DS made loads of mince pies and sausage rolls at my nans house, the whole family came round to eat them, it's an annual tradition

20181221_102222.jpg

Aww this is so cute ! What Christmas time is all about

I'm typing a letter from the elves to leave DDs.

DD1 just got into a panic as we are going away early Saturday and back Monday morning. She didn't want the elves to leave without saying goodbye....so she has written them a letter saying we are going away but will be back Christmas Eve so please stay and say goodbye.

My plan is....get DH to load kids into he car tomorrow. Quickly put out the Xmas Eve box with the elves holding a letter from santa saying that he needs them tonight to help with delivering presents.

The things we do to keep the magic alive :)

Haha good luck with not getting caught by the kids . We do go above and beyond to keep the magic alive !

Aww thanks ladies, my mum would hate the pic!

I wish I had more pictures of her making them before DS was born. I might ask her if she has any of me and her doing it and make a little collage from over the years

Finished work for Christmas! So ready for a break it’s a been a long and difficult few weeks at work but it really makes you appreciate life and everything you have.

We are off to the panto today followed by dinner out. One of the kids favourite treats.

Just a little food shopping and wrapping left to do.

Had our family Christmas at my nans yesterday....the girls got very spoilt. Family members came who we wasn't expecting was a little awkward but still had fun (think it's all too much for my nan though)

We are staying at my mum's until early Monday. Despite the gifts they got already they worked their way around my dad and he gave them their Playmobil airport (we're back here on 27th).

Sunday/Today just chilling at mums. Roast dinner, treats, films, games etc.

Hate to say it but can already feel my end of Christmas come down on its way :-(.

Finally finished all my wrapping. Went on a trip to McDonald's and the cinema, although we forgot to book so it was full. So we went bowling instead, the kids loved it and we had a great time. Broke up from work Friday (until 2pm Christmas day, gutted!).

Today I've got the Christmas clean to do. Got to go to Halfords though and get new headlight bulbs fitted this morning, last night as we were driving back they both went really dim. Not a massive expense really, but really not needed at this time of year! Oh well...

Finished my wrapping and got most of my food shopping. Just a couple of things left to get. Kids loved the panto. DS2 was very excited to see Justin on stage.

Major cleaning today and make my cranberry sauce today. A few people who we have tried to see are popping over to exchange presents for presents.

went to a garden centre and looked at the Christmas things

Baked mince pies
Drank mulled wine
Did Christmas food shop
Watched home alone 3

I hate the end of Christmas come down !! Usually mine is Boxing Day ! Then I hate the run upto New Years Just wanna get it over with and back to normal routines etc !

Enjoy the next two days !!

We went the in laws today to see family members was nice and girls got spoilt already ! Got to wrap all the presents later !

Yesterday we went to BILs for a pre Christmas get together and gave him and MIL their presents. This morning we had the last of our shopping delivered and exchanged gifts with our niece

Xmas gathering with friends. Dd had a lovely time playing witb my friend's nephew.

Had the day at my parents. They were going to give DH all his gifts as they won't see him after Christmas but he didn't want all the attention so we did adult presents (DD1 loved being santa helping us).
Home tomorrow just us four for our small family Xmas then start after boxing day I'm back to my parents with the girls for their presents.

Very happy with what I got. New purse, perfume, gin glass and gin, slippers and PJs from my sister (my mum is giving me hers on 27th).

DH got SNES mini (he's so happy) some Jack Daniels, aftershave, jeans/jumpers, socks.

We thought it was easier to do the adults now so when I come back on 27th we can focus on the girls and unboxing all their stuff which I find very overwhelming

X

Love the gingerbread house, seen so many nice ones this year.

We were supposed to go visiting in-laws yesterday but oh was in a foul mood so he went alone. Me and the kids did some Christmas crafts and watched a film then when they were in bed I wrapped all their presents.

Today we are walking into town for the Christmas market and to get the kids a hot chocolate and biscuit - plus hopefully tire them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->