what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Just bought my dad a christmas tree! We'll go in December with the boys and help put it up :)
He's decided he wants blue and silver baubles so I need to look for some of those too.
Aww this is lovely !!

Today we put the tree up in the hallway and the rest of the window decorations up ! So excited now !!

Watched Holidate and ate mince pie :)

Coca Cola Advert = Christmas :happydance:

Made portable northpole videos for the boys. Yes, all of them :haha:

Made portable northpole videos for the boys. Yes, all of them :haha:
Aw fab! We have been doing these for years but this year my mam decided to do them for all the grandkids which was nice of her but she put my nieces age in wrong and my poor niece rang her crying saying Santa got the wrong child. We shouldn’t laugh but bless her haha!
My oldest was a bit dubious this time, why is it on an app hmm. I have to show the kids separate because I think they’ll cotton on that it’s the same.

I'm going to show them separately this year as I think they will question why they are all the same. Obviously the older 2 know anyway. I showed ds3 and he was grinning through it but I'm not sure if that was because he had a message from santa or because he thought I had made a funny video.
Aw bless your niece. I suppose doing it for all the grandchildren its easy to slip up

How do you do this? I

My dad did that last year and got eldest age wrong. She does day Santa thinks I'm 9 now....

Found out that ds3 is just like me when the Christmas music channel had a "biggest hits at Christmas in the 00s" hour and ds3 said "biggest hits at Christmas?! Thats not Christmas music! And the 2000s? That's not even when the good music was. My favourite is 1973"

I've shown some of the boys their message from Santa. Ds1 obviously found it funny, ds4 said it was so cool santa was talking to him. Then later he came and asked to talk to santa again. I explained the message is pre recorded so it'll just be the same thing and he was sad because he wanted to be able to talk back. I think he was still happy to have the message anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->