what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I’ve started CC2 but going to watch it after dinner now with my oldest once the younger kids are bathed and in bed x

My two didn’t want to watch it boo haha!
They said they didn’t fancy a movie night

Might actually watch this at the weekend with the girls they loved the first one !

I feel exhausted today. I really want a nice family night to just sit down and chill. I hope it's good :)

Last night had some me time and watched Holidate, it was really good. Definitely recommend- but not kid friendly at all lol

today I am doing a big clean up as we are putting up the Christmas decs on Sunday

We are going to get the tree out today. Also, ds5 is wearing a little penguin onesie, it's not exactly Christmas but it's a penguin with a scarf on so I think its subtly festive

We watched Christmas chronicles 2 last night really enjoyed it

today I’m making a start on presents. I’m a bit anxious in case the kids need to isolate so I want to get it out of the way. I’ve put some Christmas music on while I wrap

What an ordeal. Went to put the tree up and all the decorations for the main tree are missing, also the feet. Dh insisted there were no more boxes in the loft but eventually went back up and found them. I was so worried they were lost. There's things my teenagers made at preschool in there. So all was good, then tested the tree lights and they've bit the dust. We have others which we have put on the tree but they are the only lights we've had on our tree in all the time we've been together, so it isn't quite the same. I feel sadder about it than a set of lights really warrants

Managed to get a good chunk of Harvey’s wrapped but have run out of tags and need to leave for work so rest will have to wait 75AC9C41-CA9F-4912-8A9B-7C309F807A28.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->