What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Finally got some chocolates for the kids tree that’s the elf sorted haha x

Sorted out stash and started wrapping....can't keep waiting on royal mail lol

Rehung my decorations for the 6th time because the hooks I bought are stupid lol. Hoping the new hooks I bought will finally do the trick.

Bought all the kids' stocking stuffers.

Mde the kids peppermint hot chocolate while watching Christmas on Mistletoe Farm.

Tomorrow we are going to a skate with Santa event.

Wrapped the majority of the presents as Nick and the boys were visiting their YiaYia.

We had a festive day out.
Cinema to see Matilda then to the metro centre (big shopping mall) They had an arctic walk through with ‘snow’ photo ops and an ice rink but the kids (boringly) didn’t want to go on.

Mince pie and hot chocolate day today at work but we've chipped in by making a little spread too.

Myself and my youngest spent some time playing in the snow, making snowmen and having a snowball fight. Then after I made a Christmas treat charcuterie board and we all watched Home Alone! Was a lovely day.

Wore a Christmas jumper to work yesterday. It snowed too so when the middle 2 boys are up well go out and play in that for a bit.

aw wow my boys were hoping for a snow day too but there isn't even an inch here so nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->