What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Aw bless them, my older 2 didn't get one, their school chose to open even though several other schools in the area closed

I’ve ate 2 mince pies ! Me and DH were having a debate about which is the best Mr Kipling or Lyon’s . Opinions ?
I don’t even regret it hahah !

I was told that the Lidl's own are the best but I don't like Mince Pies myself so cannot verify that. I really regret that I don't, I would like to like them, they are so Christmassy!

I don’t know if it’s after having covid my taste changed I always hated mince pies then I started to like them for a good few years but now I can’t stand them again.
I bought some crumble topped ones and took one bite and nope. Then I got an email from Asda after the kids had polished the rest off to say they were being recalled due to risk of plastic inside and I’d be refunded. Hopefully ours didn’t have any haha!

I like the tesco or asda mince pies

No snow day today back to school/work but still very pretty out there (if you don't have to walk on any pavements)

Looks great

Yay for finishing wrapping too! I think it's going to be next week before I get another chance to wrap, I just hope the last of my bits are here by then

Put up the christmas tree! I only added the lights, the robin at the top and the breakable baubles and will leave the rest for when the boys come home to do with them :)
Less fun but also neccessary, I am cleaning and hoovering! Ack!

We don’t get much in the way of Mince pies here in the US. When we were in California they at least had a world market where we could buy things from around the world, but not much like that here on the east coast!

I was super excited though to find some walkers mince pies in our local grocery store, but I was a bit disappointed in the taste.

finished up most of the wrapping, just waiting on Hubbys present to come so I can wrap that.

Went to see h’s Christmas play,
For years 5/6 they do a pantomime and it was amazing they all did so good! It was so lovely to finally see a Christmas play again last one he was in year 2 and now he’s year 5!

Wrote Christmas cards and it just occurred to me that the stamps I have won't be valid much longer! I better use them all up!

Went to see h’s Christmas play,
For years 5/6 they do a pantomime and it was amazing they all did so good! It was so lovely to finally see a Christmas play again last one he was in year 2 and now he’s year 5!
Aww thats lovely.
My school have only done year R and 1. I think older kids plays would be really theatrical too.

I forgot to take the cards to work so will have to do that tomorrow.

Car had its MOT and passed (due 24th December so technically is christmassy) :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->