• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

Today I bought a few bits to go in the Christmas shoebox that DD is doing.

I also bought our panto tickets 😀

I have gotten all my decorations down from the loft so I have got time to replace any of those that didn't survive . So I will all ready to go on 1st December

I'm so excited to do this !!

Not Christmassy but bought DD2s birthday present today she's a December baby ! Oh I did pick up some toys from Argos too lol

I bought the kids a Santa letter pack each today so they can do their lists and send them to Santa this week. I bought a Christmas light to go in Scarlett's bedroom and bought their Christmas presents from my FIL, he gave us money to get our 2 and our nephew so picked them up today.

I bought the first item for our food stash today.

Nutella chocolate spread (with father Christmas on)...pancakes on Christmas Eve/morning for us :)

We popped into Asda on our way home and I bought myself a Minnie Mouse Christmas top and a long Christmassy long sleeved top :happydance:

I listened to my Christmas playlist while working even though I never listen to music while working. And sure enough when I read it back, I'd written a load of crap haha. Think I randomly inserted a few Christmas words in there :haha:

We popped into Asda on our way home and I bought myself a Minnie Mouse Christmas top and a long Christmassy long sleeved top :happydance:

Asda Christmas clothes are great this year! I also got a really cute "Mummy elf" top from Matalan <3

I listened to my Christmas playlist while working even though I never listen to music while working. And sure enough when I read it back, I'd written a load of crap haha. Think I randomly inserted a few Christmas words in there :haha:

I do this! :rofl:

My friends at uni always used to listen to music in their earphones and I tried it once and just wrote a load of rubbish and some lyrics :lol:.

Asda have family member pyjamas- elf ones (mummy/daddy/uncle/aunt/grandma/grandpa/big and little brother/sister) and team Santa ones! I really want some :lol:

I did some shopping online for wrapping paper, presents, Christmas pjs/jumpers/tshirts. I also ate a mince pie haha

Yesterday I did a big online order of all my Christmas presents :thumbup:

Today I have brought some stocking & Christmas eve box bits and also tonnes of craft stuff to do with the kiddies :happydance:

Yesterday I donated some toys and listed some others on eBay to make space for new ones :) Today I’m going to help the girls write their letter to Father Christmas, got some cute little sets from the post office.

^^ I did this a couple of weeks ago I gave some away for free on our local FB group and then I have a box full to go to a charity shop and I still want to get into the playroom when the kids are asleep to rehome more bits as they always state they love it when I try to remove when I know full well they won't play with it again :dohh:

Sister gave me a new tree topper and extra lights.
I've wrapped all of my Secret Santa's gifts.

I bought the kids Christmas eve pyjamas and the wrapping paper got their stockings. And I've also bought all the other children in the family pyjamas too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->