What Christmassy things have you done today?

I went shopping for more gifts and had a Costa black forest hot chocolate (yum)

Got a festive hot chocolate from costa

This needs to be me today! Bonus points if I go twice before Thursday too ;)

I'm off to try to get the last few bits later so will be making a stop in Costa now you've mentioned this :haha:

i blame three downloaded he wuntu app if you have three you get freebies. Sometimes its costa

I'm off to try to get the last few bits later so will be making a stop in Costa now you've mentioned this :haha:

i blame three downloaded he wuntu app if you have three you get freebies. Sometimes its costa

Why did I not know this, I'm with three!

Why did I not know this, I'm with three!

Deffo download it then. Sometimes its cinema tickets, sometimes dominos discount, sometimes costa, bella italia. Not bad for free.

Oh yay! Love seeing people's trees 😍My pic is coming on Friday!!

Christmassy things done this weekend:

- Did Christmas crafts with the children we made Snowmen
- Went to see the Christmas lights in Guildford
- Ate Christmas tree brownies
- Today I am wearing a Christmas jumper to work :thumbup:

We went to the towns light switch on tonight they have fireworks so that was exciting

Yesterday I bought and wrapped socks for my Aunty and bought a pack of Xmas cards.

I spotted a playskool my little pony castle for sale on Facebook, which I'd been looking at getting for dd2 but didn't want to spend so much, but it was only £5. I'm picking that up today, so quite chuffed with that bargain!

Contemplating wrapping up the Christmas presents as I am home alone - okay I should be working but yeah.......... :haha: :blush:

Contemplating wrapping up the Christmas presents as I am home alone - okay I should be working but yeah.......... :haha: :blush:

Do it! I work from home too and I'd have got started on mine if not for the fact I like to wait until the tree is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->