What Christmassy things have you done today?

george83

Reaction score
So as Christmas gets closer I thought it might be fun to share what Christmassy things we’ve been up to (also none of my other friends are excited by Christmas yet so I can’t bore them with my tales)

Today we posted our letters to Father Christmas, the kids were pretty excited too for a change :xmas12:

Ooooh. During December we try and do something every day (hard now DD1 is at school.

Today we had our annual girlie shopping trip. Me, Mum, Sister, Auntie and Cousin. Jeez my auntie can shop! We started at 10am and finished at 4pm.

Sat and listened to Christmas songs while making/stamping my wrapping paper.

Today we went in to town. Cbeebies was filming their panto, i didnt manage to get tickets but they had a whole thing on outside the theater with lots of activities for the kids, a fab band, ice skating , people teaching circus tricks and a snow machine. It was great. All free. We were in town from 9 am till 4pm. We all had a blast. With the snow machine it felt really festive.

I've been trying to do my activities and elf lists this evening, it is difficult when they are at school though. Couple of presents arrivied today and a big box of craft goodies.

oh dear Iv been wrapping presents this weekend �� lol I'm very eager to be done for December the 1st x

Sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town in the car with the family.

It’s starting to feel pretty Christmassy here now that we have snow and some villagers have started putting up their Christmas lights.

With the kids the past few days we’ve made a snowman, gone sledging and DS watched the Mickey Mouse Christmas dvd the other day.

I watched 2 Christmas films yesterday on the Christmas film channels!

Ooooh. During December we try and do something every day (hard now DD1 is at school.

Today we had our annual girlie shopping trip. Me, Mum, Sister, Auntie and Cousin. Jeez my auntie can shop! We started at 10am and finished at 4pm.

Oh wow I do love those long xmas shopping trips ! Can't wait to go for mine in two weeks !! Although we will all be knackered !! .

We got a few Christmas presents yesterday and a few decorative items DH and DD1 picked !

Oh wow I do love those long xmas shopping trips ! Can't wait to go for mine in two weeks !! Although we will all be knackered !! .

We got a few Christmas presents yesterday and a few decorative items DH and DD1 picked !

It was great however I have sprained/bruised my ankle and cannot walk right now! Least I'm almost done shopping :)

It was great however I have sprained/bruised my ankle and cannot walk right now! Least I'm almost done shopping :)

Oh no hope it feels better soon !

I've been working all day. Finally got the kids to sleep so I've just put Christmas 24 on before heading to bed.

Sang little drummer boy with my nephews in the car. I got all emosh haha.
Also got some work done once ds was asleep which I motivate myself to do by remembering it'll help pay for Christmas fun!

I have gotten all my decorations down from the loft so I have got time to replace any of those that didn't survive . So I will all ready to go on 1st December

We wrote our letters to Santa yesterday I just need to post them :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->