• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy things have you done today?

I'm wearing a Christmas jumper and socks. I also bought advent calendars and selection boxes.

I was planning on getting some wrapping done this morning while Scarlett was at playgroup, but I made 2 children in need t-shirts for them to wear tomorrow instead.
The kids have gone to my mum's for tea so my OH is taking me to get my Christmas present when he gets home :)

I went to Poundland to buy my tinsel ready for next week but I didn't like it at all, they only had "chunky" and it wasn't really sparkly it was quite matte. So I'm going to wilko next week where they've got nicer ones.
I did get some thin tinsel for the tree though 🎄

Listened to some Christmas music while wrapping some family gifts. DS also helped me wrap them and kept reminding me not to forget to send them to Santa in time!

The kids wanted to watch the polar express. It's not one I like though so I didn't really watch :blush:

I started my wrapping! I'm waiting to do the Santa presents for my 2 until the tree is up though.

DH and I are going to watch a Christmas film tonight. I've got some more 'grown up' ones we can't watch with the kids, like Bad Santa and Office Christmas Party.

Went toy shopping for the kids :xmas6:

I’m going tomorrow! I’m so excited - it’s one of my favourite days of the year :haha:

Sounds so much fun. Every year I say I'm not going to do much online and go out to the actual shops.
I always cave early though as I panic about stuff being out of stock.
We still have to get the girls bikes so DH said should go and look at toys t us but I've already been online and picked two I like and funny enough they're out of stock in store!

Spent time with DD's and OH at the mini fair/Christmas light switch on.

Nagged hubby about when we can put the Christmas tree up 😂

Put on our Christmas CD in the car this morning. Listened to Frosty the Snowman 5 times as it's DD1 favourite :)

I love Frosty the Snowman! Used to be my favourite as a child too :xmas8:

DS and I made an ‘elf door’ for snowy the elf to arrive through when he arrives from
The North Pole to decorate our house!

Kids are now playing out in the snow!

Picked up my DDs Christmas pyjamas from M&S, had a Christmas Costa and walked through the Christmas market! Just call me Father Christmas... :haha:

I love Frosty the Snowman! Used to be my favourite as a child too :xmas8:

It was so funny. The song is in an American accent so my DDs have suddenly got an American accent FROISTIE THE SNOWWMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->