What clothes makes you look very pregnant?

Barhanita

Reaction score
Tomorrow DH and I are having an interview with the immigration office. We have to prove to them that our marriage is genuine. While I am not too worried, because we are really married and in love, I just want to prepare the best I can. I think being very obviously pregnant will help. I am 31 weeks, and my belly is visible most of the time. I just want to wear something that will make it really pop up, so even not very attentive officer would notice it. What kind of clothes makes you look the most pregnant?

Id say maybe wear a top thats a bit tighter fitting to form shape over your bump...and if you have a shirt that ties underneath your boobs to separate boobs from bump :thumbup: :) :) let us know how everything goes hun! xx

Good luck with the immigration interview! We had to go through ours only a few weeks after finding out I was pregnant, so no beneficial proof of our physical relationship there lol but in the end it really didn't matter. We got approved on the spot anyway. Anywho, what i've found really boils down to shirts designed for maternity. Everything else on me kind of just makes me look pudgy haha

I find that tops which are fitted around the bump all the way down to underneath it help. And stripes - horizontal ones!!

Good luck!

Maternity pants and a tight shirt. Makes my bump look bigger and rounder. Lol

I have found that an empire line maxi dress makes me look really pregnant

I also waddle so that's helps with the look too :)

For me maternity jeans and tops. Also Jersey Maxi Dresses. Good luck.

Tight tops that are tight all the way down to under bump and for me any shirt with an empire waist that ties around back in a bow. Both in one shirt is best.

Whenever I wear tight tank tops.. I look SO pregnant:haha:
& I agree, bright colours make it stand out a lot more !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->