What color is your discharge?

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
I'm wondering if mine is 'normal.'

It's like a yellowy tan color and is just enough to stain my panty liner in a few spots. Sometimes there's white discharge as well.

I thought the yellow/tan discharge was my progesterone suppositories as I've been getting it since 4 weeks when I started the suppositories. I'm off the suppositories for 2 days now but I'm still getting it!

I called the nurse but she hasn't called back yet. I'm worried I've been spotting the past 10 weeks and not known it, blaming the progesterone!

What color is yours?

I don't know anything about progesterone suppositories, but when mine is what i consider normal, it is white or cloudy-clearish. I have been having some very light spotting for the past week, so I've been seeing discharge that ranges from light brown to darkish brown to pinkish brown. I see it most often when I have a BM. Sonogram yesterday showed no problems with placenta or cervix, and baby is healthy! Probably smart to call to to make sure, but you're probably fine considering it isn't red or even pink. good luck!

Clear, white, sometimes yellowish. Sometimes its not a discharge I can see I can just feel it! Seems I have alot of discharge going on over here since getting prego! I gotta change my panties twice a day!

Mine was yellow today too and got me worrying! Just responded to another thread about this too xxx

Thanks ladies.

It seems to be mostly yellow, but when it dries it goes kind of tan on my panty liner, if that makes sense. And then I stare at and wonder if it's brown but it's nothing like the brown I used to get before AF.....

I feel a bit better though, seems it's pretty normal.

Like the other ladies, mine ranges from whitish to pale yellow. Seems to be pretty normal!

mine was tan colour at 6 weeks but nothing like it since.

I'm wondering if mine is 'normal.'

It's like a yellowy tan color and is just enough to stain my panty liner in a few spots. Sometimes there's white discharge as well.

I called the nurse but she hasn't called back yet. I'm worried I've been spotting the past 10 weeks and not known it, blaming the progesterone!

What color is yours?

Mine is similar to yours. If I wear white underwear I'll sometimes notice a few yellowy/browny marks, but mostly it is yellow or clear. I'd like to know what your nurse says, as I'm a little concerned about it too. It is never enough for me to notice a colour on the toilet paper when I wipe, but when I get to the end of the day with a little stain in my undies I do worry.

I never notice it on the toilet paper either, which makes me wonder if it's just the panty liner making it look darker as it dries. It's always dry when I see it.

Still no word from the nurse, maybe I'll call back! I'll be sure to let you know.

I didnt think mine was 'normal' either until reading this post... I wear a pantie liner everyday (just to keep my knickers clean) I get mostly clear/white discharge but can be tan/yellow a lot too - seems to be normal as I'm not the only one, thank god! x

Hi everyone,

The nurse called back and told me to come in in case I had an infection, so I went in to the midwife who didn't even have to examine me, said it was normal as long as it didn't have any odor.

He said it could be cervical irriation as well.

So not to worry!

On another plus side I got to listen to baby's heartbeat with their doppler!

Hi everyone,

The nurse called back and told me to come in in case I had an infection, so I went in to the midwife who didn't even have to examine me, said it was normal as long as it didn't have any odor.

He said it could be cervical irriation as well.

So not to worry!

On another plus side I got to listen to baby's heartbeat with their doppler!

Thanks for the feedback. It puts my mind at rest. I've had no odour or itchiness so I'll just put it down as another of the joys of pregnancy :)

Glad you got to hear the HB, it's magical
Xxxx

Mine is mostly white but I do see a lot of yellow sometimes. Glad that you went and had it checked and that everything is okay! :)

Good question! I was just thinking about this last night. Mine is sometimes clear and sometimes yellow, almost snot like. Not like the eggwhite consistency and clear if that makes since. I guess it's normal, it would fluctuate like that with my other pregnancies as well.

Clear, white, occasionally a yellowish/cream shade.

I think it is normal, whether pregnant or not, for discharge to dry to a darker color. Mine always has.

I was worried about the colour of my discharge for ages! When I wipe it has no colour or when I check on my fingers (tmi) it's clear or white ish but when I wear a panty liner its always brown/tan, much like you describe. I've had it from the beginning, been tested for infection and midwife said the white discharge that's a bit like lotion, goes this colour when in contact with the air, so it's likely your discharge is normal and it's just the colour it is going after it's been exposed to air whilst on your knickers/panty liner.

Hope this helps x

Hi ladies, i have the typical white/yellowish-greenish at times. I asked my doctor and obviously was checked for infection and she said its absolutley nothing to worry about at all, its just the body and horomones! ...I really think it varies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->