What colour to Paint my Bedroom wall!?!

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
right i need to paint my bedroom cos its looking shabby and needs a lift.

I know i painting 3 of the walls white and white wood work.

But i dont know what colour to paint the other wall!!

any ideas? i want sumthing sexy and different but not sure hummmm

x

My favourite bedroom colours are chocolate brown for a more neutral look, dark rich purple, and a bright teal turquoisey emerald green type colour x

what about a paper white can look cold and one block colour against it might not look right if you are going for something bold x

i found these two pics on net i like this but i trying to talk hubby round lol xxx

Attachments

• citrus-green-bedroom.jpg
    citrus-green-bedroom.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 6
  • green walls.jpg
    green walls.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Purple :thumbup:

Like this;

https://homedecorconcept.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/habitacion-morada-y-blanca.jpg

our room is deep purple and brown. I think a purple wall would be lovely as it wouldn't be too dark as you will have white walls aswell.

I was also thinking purple/ plum, gorgeous colour.

my bedroom is a nice deep red all around with gold swirl stickers on one wall :) then accessories are black (bed linen is reversabile (sp?) black on one side with red going through it, and red on the other with black going through it...black sued curtains, black light shade )

I was tring to go for a dark sexy room :blush: but its great for in the mornings. room does be real dark :thumbup: and nice and bright in the daytime.

will take pics tomorrow :) :flow: xxx

Our bedroom is bright raspberry red :blush: DH wasnt keen on the idea until we got some cream flowery curtains in similar colouring and he now loves the colour lol :happydance: as it pulls off the bright colour

We did our bedroom purple and white. It took forever to decide, i originally wanted aubergine carpet, but dark purple carpet was better quality. We've got 4 white walls which we are hoping to paint one purple too.

I think purple is warming and cosy, but i do like bright colours too. Sky blue was my first choice. x

Cream.. All the walls throughout my home are cream and i love it as i can accesorize different colours in different rooms and change when i feel like it. In our bedroom we have Cream and Red, Poppy style.
Lounge is Cream and brown kitchen is cream and Purple bathroom is multi anf toilet room is cream and leopard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->