What comes after Baby Swing?

XxxIM08-09xxX

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Maya loves her Graco swing - and it has been a godsend, but she's almost at the maximum weight. Does anyone know of bigger sturdier swing chairs that we can move her up to, because I just don't know how I'm going to get her to sit still for any length of time once we have to move her out of it.

She's almost 10months and weighs 24lbs, which is the maximum weight for the swing we have - but she watches Mickey Mouse in it every morning, then has a snooze for an hour giving me some free time to get the chores done.

Val x

I have been wondering this too. Sophie's not anywhere near the maximum weight yet, but since she's been able to sit up unsupported she has started sitting forward in it - and I mean RIGHT forward, trying to undo the harness bit on it!! She doesn't look very safe in it any more and it used to be a place I could let her sit and sleep or whatever while I got things done...not any more! I will miss it so much when she can't use it any more! xx

Thankfully Gabriel is itty because he always naps in his Graco swing and won't hit the max weight limit for many months yet to come.
I am curious what others have to say in case he'll need to nap somewhere else when he's two years old.

I was going to say the jumperoo but obviously not ideal for napping but great to leave babs in while you do chores etc :thumbup:

I knew I had at least 20 mins from putting him in there without him even noticing I'd gone!

Jumperoo!!!!!!

you can put baby in it and get on with your chores!

Willow spent hours in hers!!

:)

Jumperoo.

And for a nap, i would put them in their bouncer or crib.

V xxx

I was going to say the jumperoo but obviously not ideal for napping but great to leave babs in while you do chores etc :thumbup:

I knew I had at least 20 mins from putting him in there without him even noticing I'd gone!

Same here. Nate is unfortunately out of his swing already because he weighs 22lbs and also as soon as I put him in it he leans forward so much that he donks his head on the side bar. Now i put him in his jumperoo. He never napped in his swing though so doesn't matter for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->