What contraception are you on while you wait?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Im currently on nothing and we use the pull out method. I dont mind this particularly but I would rather be using something.

Avoiding the pill for several different reasons, and was considering the cap or something like that. Its old fashioned but its hormone free so easy to stop when we TTC.

What are you using?

loestrin 30 contraceptive pill, i have one more pack until i stop taking it completely, oh will be doing the pull out method aswell for a bit but oh does that anyway the whole time i have been on the pill,

I'm on the pill and we use condoms when I have my period

Condoms.

I was on the pill until last week and used condoms aswell but I came off it due to sore bb's

condoms. I'm not comfortable taking the pill and I don't know enough about other methods to say I'm happy about them. I don't like the idea of putting hormones in my body, that's just me. :)

Condoms, same reason as Nic... I have enough hormones floating around without adding anymore in there, plus I get really bad migranes, so the pill etc would make life a lot worse for me!

Im currently on nothing and we use the pull out method. I dont mind this particularly but I would rather be using something.

Avoiding the pill for several different reasons, and was considering the cap or something like that. Its old fashioned but its hormone free so easy to stop when we TTC.

What are you using?

Pull out method also . . . :dohh:
Although we try to use condoms around ovulation

xx

Condoms, because it would be a very bad move to get preg now, but dont wanna go on the pill because i want my cycle to be perfect and regular so when we do TTC, im ready, and not have to wait for AF to sort itself out etc.

I can off the pill so we are using condoms

We're using condoms as well - not sure I would trust the pull out method !

Not really keen on them but needs must.

i have a IUD atm cos not planning to ttc for some time yet, will get it removed a couple of months b4 ttc so af can come back.

we are using condoms, but when i was on the pill he still used condoms......he wants control over that department which is good in one way i guess.. lol recons he has super sperm that would defy the pill. :rofl:

can off the pill at christmas after being on it since i was 12 because it started to make me poorly!

I've been off the pill since May, and just using the pull out method now.

I'm charting and I have my trusted Persona, so using comdoms during fertile times only.

i find the no sex method works really well for me LOL but not so much for OH but im on condoms only really nothing for myself i suffer really bad migraines on the pill so not for me and had depo injection and took my body over 2 years to get back to normal afterwards so wouldnt go down that road again either

Lou
xxx

I'm charting and I have my trusted Persona, so using comdoms during fertile times only.

Same here, except we don't have sex on very fertile days at all (so that's about 3 each month). I wanted something really safe, because now really isn't a good time for babies...

I'm on the implant becuase i dont have to remeber to take it or get it done

if i was on anything to do with remebering things i would be pregnant by now :D
xx

i was on the pill for 3 years and I loved it, had no problems what so ever. Unfortunately now im off it ma bodys just not right :S i seem to be hairier (gross i know) my cycles are non existant , not had af in about 60 days. It did work tho

Have been on Microgynon for 3 1/2 years with no problems whatsoever. I used to have 21 day cycles and now they're 28..I'm really not looking forward to going back to what they were :(

We use comdoms or the withdralw method if we have none left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->