• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What contraception do you use?

Before our :angel: we were using condoms, which obviously didn't work.
Now we're just using withdrawl + family planning. :thumbup:

Abstinence.

It did not work :haha::haha:

No on a serious note, we did natural family planning or whatever the name is, calendar dates etc. Well it worked for a grand total of 1 year 1 month :blush: :blush: :cloud9: see spoiler.. LOL
What's this? :blush:

The blushing sign as i found out yesterday i am pregnant with #2, so basically saying the calendar method wasn't successful, lol.

Abstinence.

No on a serious note, we did natural family planning or whatever the name is, calendar dates etc. Well it worked for a grand total of 1 year 1 month :blush: :blush: :cloud9: see spoiler.. LOL

The blushing sign as i found out yesterday i am pregnant with #2, so basically saying the calendar method wasn't successful, lol.

I think she means what's natural family planning. :haha:
I'm not entirely sure but I think it means you find the day that you ovulate and don't use protection on the day that you do? I'm not 100% though! :shrug:

Abstinence.

I think she means what's natural family planning. :haha:
I'm not entirely sure but I think it means you find the day that you ovulate and don't use protection on the day that you do? I'm not 100% though! :shrug:

ahhh, sorry baby brain confused me lol. Basically i had a 28 day cycle, and we were avoiding sex between days 11-16, however the last 3 months my cycles have been between 25 - 33 days.. so i must of been ovulating at different times lol, in that case the times to avoid it would of been different to days 11-16 :haha:

We are not having sex again just yet as I want to see my dr first but we will be using both just to be safe.

Just condoms here, i give up with the pill. Give me terrible mood swings and just doesnt agree with me body atal! lol

Im not on anything atm obviously lol but if i was to be it would be the pill

we're ntnp atm but since lo has been born we've use a combination of natural family planning and condoms, I had the implant in the past and I couldn't wait to get it out, I'm never using anything that puts hormones in my body :flower:

i need some help too hehe! i have the implantin but its giving me mega migranes and i have been bleeding for 4 months so im getting it out next week and getting the coil? is that a good ideaa whats ur opinions on the coil? xx

I have the Mirena IUD and we sometimes use condoms and sometimes don't, so i voted IUD alone because it's more often we don't use the condoms then we do, but he hardly ever ummm releases in me anyhow, usually before we actually dtd

I'm on the pill, but also condoms for the first 7 days of the pill, we dont really have sex on the days my pill packet ends (usually takes me 3 days to come on) and then we dont have sex when I'm on

I'm allergic to latex and the latex free condoms are so expensive, so we have to ration them, no matter how horny we are!! :haha:

I'm getting an IUS fitted in two weeks, yaaay, no more condoms lol.

I haven't had sex since conception (almost two years ago, feel sorry for me!) but I have the contraceptive implant just in case I do finally get lucky again.

I voted for BC plus condoms, just because there is absolutely no way I am willing to get knocked up again.

Im really thinking about being sterilized, but then i think OH could Have the snip, that can always be reversed if we wanted any more kiddies after this LO. I think i'll end up with the copper coil though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"