what could it be?

SumBum25

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first post and I'm unsure I'm even posting in the right place

So I'm after a little help. Since yesterday 7th Dec. I've been having a brown discharge after peeing, I've never had this before everything I've read points to it being inplantation bleeding BUT its very unlikely I'm pregnant.

The last time me and OH DTD was 10th Nov (day after ovulation) and my last period was 21-25 Nov, according to my chart my last ovulation was 4th Dec and my next period is due 16th Dec. As you can see its quite unlikely I'm pregnant

I'm confused, people are telling me that I could still be pregnant even tho I had a period.

Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Tia x

Was your period a full period or a very light one?
If it was a proper period then it is very doubtful, if however it was only a very light period then I would take a test because by now you would get a very dark positive.
You could of miscalculated your ovulation day and may of ovulated the day you had sex?

Was your period a full period or a very light one?
If it was a proper period then it is very doubtful, if however it was only a very light period then I would take a test because by now you would get a very dark positive.
You could of miscalculated your ovulation day and may of ovulated the day you had sex?

Thank you for your reply.
My normal periods are very heavy throughout and my last one was normal to begin with and by the 2nd-3rd day it slowed down quite abit.
I will be making an appointment to see the doc tomorrow and maybe buy a test first thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->