What could this be (Maybe TMI and gross)

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been putting up with these for months now but it's doing my head in to what exactly it could be. I have some sort of big spot in the crease inbetween my legs (you know where your leg joins your body lol). It used to just be small but now it's keep getting big and really sore. Goes a few days goes yellow, pops with a small amount of yellow gunk but (this is the yucky bit) the rest is sore, red, bloody and very thick. No amount of squeezing will get this out, it hurts. It's like it's a ball of whatever. Does anyone have a clue? I shave..could I maybe have some sort of spot infection. A cyst? I think I need to go to the docs about it but I'm embarrassed and just wanted to see what you ladies thought.

Sorry bout grossness lol!

It sounds like it could be a wee infected hair follicle or something. I've had something like it with an ingrowing hair.

I'd have to say stop squeezing it as you can introduce further infection... keep it clean and use gentle anti-bacterial on it. I'd also go to the GP, you can ask to see a female dr. They may give you a course of antibiotics to clear this up once and for all (there are ones it's safe to take while preggy) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->