What cup do you use?

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower:

In the day Megan drinks out of one of these (i hope the link works - if not it is a cup with a straw!!)

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UWAjbeYQ...cJ-o8g/s1600/nuby+sport+sipper+cup+yellow.JPG

On a night she still has a bottle - before bed - and i want to try and move her away from that. Can anyone reccomend a cup that i can put her milk into? Would you use the same sippy cup that you use for her water all day or would you try and move onto a cup?

She is 18 months :thumbup:

Thanks ladies XxXx

Im not sure what to suggest there as my LO still uses a bottle at nightbut during the day he either uses the basic tommee tippee sippy cup, a bottle like the fruit shoot type with the sports cap or a doidy cup , which im trying to encourage him to use at meal times , will be stalking this thread x

I've just managed to get Tom off bottles altogether - he uses an Avent sippy beaker with a long hard spout or a similar one from Sainsburys. I keep these just for milk but I suspect he'd probably take milk from one of his water bottles now.

I tried lots of different ones with him from 12 months old and its only in the last 2 weeks that he's started drinking his bedtime milk from them so I'd keep trying and eventually she will be ready.

We have a few different ones for water but the only one we use for milk is a sippy cow print cup for milk. He knows this as if you ask him to get his milk cup he will get that one.

It's like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amadeus-5031438003405-Cow-Cup/dp/B001AUF2I4

Got it from Sainsburys.

Also stalking this thread. We've only just found a cup she really likes for her water - the hunt for the most favourable milk cup is not one I am relishing!
Any more links appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"