What day did you get a bfp??!!?

Momtastic101

Reaction score
For those of you who have conceived recently or in the past what dpo did you get your :bfp:

This one was 9dpo and last one was 8dpo. The two before that I only tested when I missed af.

I don't think I'll test that early again, it's too nervewracking!

I've had one as early as 9dpo but last time was 10dpo and this time VERY faint at 11dpo.

11DPO, 13DPO and I have no idea with this one but we had sex on the 20th September and I got a very faint BFP on the 30th with a cheap strip test, and an obvious positive on the 1st of this month with an FRER and a darker one today (it's the 2nd here). I don't know when I ovulated as I had fertile CM from the 8th to 13th of September and was dry after that...go figure?

Super faint bfp on blue dye at 8dpo thought it may be an evap cos of the blue dye!

Only tested again at 10dpo and it came up dark and strong in a few seconds. Would prob have got a positive at 9dpo if I had tested!

With my son 7/8dpo was unbelievably faint but smu was much clearer

My first 2 children I didn't even attempt a test until I was past 7 weeks. I was young and not paying attention. With my mc I got my bfp on 13 dpo, but the next one (my 2 year old) I got it at 10 dpo, which was the first test I took and it was faint. I don't know if I would have gotten a +. I want to test at 8 dpo this time, but wonder if that is too early. GL ladies

Last pregnancy 11dpo this one I was due my period 28/09 tested the 3/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->