What day do you consider CD 1?

Bema1992

Me, DH, 2 Boston Terriers
Reaction score
I had several days of super light spotting in the evenings and then AF really started after that. I'm not sure what day to consider CD 1. The spotting was like one wipe in the evening and there was a day when it didn't happen then a couple more times before my period really started. Opinions? This is my first month charting my temps and I'm not sure when to "start" this month. I started tempting the first time I saw spotting but my temp was still high and then dropped right before the actual bleeding started. This is just all so new to me and I'm overwhelmed. I never cared about periods this much before, they were just a thing that happened :wacko::dohh:

I start cycle day 1 when the flow is more consistent and heavier . Any spotting without the need for a tamped etc I don’t count I just make a note of it .

I count from the first day of full flow so wouldn’t count spotting. I’ve noticed tracking apps tend to work like that as well, just putting in spotting doesn’t trigger a new cycle.

I second these ladies as you can spot mid cycle and when pregnant I would just keep track of it monthly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->