what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

Just went to the bathroom. (tmi) There was old brown blood on the liner. Fx'ed..

Just an update... blood has now stopped completely.. If my temps up tomorrow, I will be testing with an FRER.. fx'ed.. GL to everyone waiting to O & in the TWW! :)

Af arrived day early!!

Which means i may not have a long enough lp now as i got a positive opk on 6th and 7th and a negative on the 8th which means I am JUST on a 12 day lp possibly a 13!!!! Argghhhhh

i dont really understand the lp thing, if its long or short is it bad or what?

the longer the better i heard ne thing under 10 is bad and can result in mc if you conceive....(i think that has to do with the lp there so many terms i might get it confused but i dotn think i did)

ababytogether, sorry AF caught you.. :( I know someone with a 10 day LP & there over 7wks pregnant now.. I was told Vitamin B6 will help to lengthen your LP, try taking that..

Ashley, tested this morning & bfn.. no spotting today at all so that's good but I've have dull cramps off & on today.. hoping it's not af.. IDK, I probably will wait till the day AF is due to test again.. fx'ed

Af arrived day early!!

Which means i may not have a long enough lp now as i got a positive opk on 6th and 7th and a negative on the 8th which means I am JUST on a 12 day lp possibly a 13!!!! Argghhhhh

redraspberry tea is a GREAT way to add days to you LP i added 2-3 days drinking it for my whole cycle minus tww, (there is conflicting research about whether it is good to drink it during the tww)

Im on Vitamin b6, and I have read up on the LP Phase and I am 13-14 days which is normal, as I was taking it from the day after ovulation and it starts from the day you ovulate!! Phewwww, lol

Thankyou for the advice though xxxx

temps wayyyyy down today, i'm sure af will be catching up with me soon.. xx

gl florida! keep us posted.
so is ur LP the day from OV to ur next AF?

i heard you dont count the day of ur next AF u just count the day of ovulation to the day before AF i thought my lp was 14days..n sum1 told me it was 13 ( i counted the day of my AF)...so i dont even know what is the truth lol

The luteal phase is the third and final phase of the menstrual cycle, following ovulation. Also referred as as DPO (days past ovulation), its length is the number of days between ovulation up to the day before the start of your next period. A normal luteal phase is considered to be between 10 and 16 days.

Sarina you are right so my luteal phase this month was either 11 or 12 days!! I have a 28 clockwork cycle, so having a 28 day cycle does not guarantee a 14 day lp like all dtrs assume!! lol.. rant over haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->