what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

well looks like im officially 1dpo, did OPK today and it's negative.
but don't really believe i got pregnant since my DH pulled out this morning and wed, but said he *might* have put a little :spermy: when he was pulling out on tues. uhhh men!!! he hasn't properly :spermy: in me since march 5th.

Hey AshleyNichole, not much going on here.. 5dpo today, had some shooting pains in my right bb.. Other than that nothing.. And I think if I am pregnant, it's too early to be showing signs, maybe after implantation you'd be able to notice changes..

8dpo today

Really want to test but too late now, if going to, and cant resist will have to try first thing, but am worried to early and will get a BFN

Plus am getting some cramping/pain both sides ao am pretty certain am out this month

Had awful metallic taste today in my mouth and for last 5 days, todays was really strong, had alot of gas and have felt very bloated, but probably normal, got cm still not ew just creamy some white some creamy so it hasnt dried up yet!!

Who knows, hope find out soon, lol

ababytogether, don't count yourself out just yet.. your symptoms sound promising & it's too early for the cramps to be af.. could be implantation, i've read that for some it feels just like af.. :dust:

afm, 6dpo here.. finally got my crosshairs on my chart this morning!! fx'ed

Thanks Flordia girl, they are a bit more noticable than normal af pains, something which I dont normally suffer with, but that maybe because I wasnt ttc, lol

Fingers xd to us both... am trying to stay positive, lol

yea, pma is a must! there were a lot of things that I didn't notice about my cycles either before TTC.. I've learned so much! And everyday, still learning something new! GL!!! :dust:

I believe I O-ed day 12 and we dtd-ed the day before and 2 days after. I feel like my O days are crazy right now and I may start doing fertility tests since OH is actually thinking his swimmers are lacking! Congrats Ellie and ladies we can do this!!!

I did a test first thing this morning

And got a very faint 2nd line although I am trying not to think its a BFP more of a Evap Line, lol, it is so faint but that might have something to me being only 9DPO

Im hoping anyway, I still have cramping, nothing has changed still got cm, some of its white some of its creamy so who knows

I will try and hold out and test again in a couple of days and see what I get then,

Have ordered a FRER testing kit so hope that if that appears tmrw it may give me a more clearer sign as will only have 4 days till AF should arrive!!

ooooohh.. fx'ed! I'm testing Saturday with an FRER too.. I'll be 11dpo.. :dust:

I wish I could hold out until Sat I would be 13dpo, lol but the temptation is going to get the better of me

Good Luck hun fingers xd xxx

ababy do u have a pic of ur test?
did u test today?

i am having CM too, it was like creamy,ewcm (even tho i have ov), and mainly just my panties are wet... :shrug:

I do I posted it in the NTNP, title am I seeing things? It is so faint

I done another one about half an hour ago and again got a very very faint line

Ordered some Frer off of net so am waiting for them to run up to perhaps give me a more accurate answer, lol

Have lots of wcm though so who knows!!

ooooo good luck to you all im hoping to hear BFP from all of you =]

good luck!!!
ill got check it out.

so ur CM is wet? mine is like that has been for like 4days...

Its not wet as such, but it feels like it is, but when I go just cm when I wipe, has no discoluration to it, usually I get a sign that af is on her way by now, when it goes a bit streaky or wipe and blood appears and then stops till day am due, but nothing!! Unles sof course af is just going to pounce, lol

:lol:

yeah my panties are wet like i peed myself.
and then sometimes had globs of white cm sometimes lightly tinted yellow.

:lol:

yeah my panties are wet like i peed myself.
and then sometimes had globs of white cm sometimes lightly tinted yellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->