• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What degree do you have?

I have B.Sc. MIS (management information systems), Masters of international business & I'm a certified property manager.

I'm thinking of getting a degree in nutrition xx

I have a BA in History and am studying towards my MA in Archive Administration.

I have a BS in Developmental Psychology and I'm currently working on an MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Devices, and Biologics (basically compliance with laws and regulations in the development and commercialization of new drugs, etc.).

BA Joint Honours in English with Scottish Studies

BS in Exercise Physiology and MS in Molecular Biology. I've dabbled with the thought of going back for my PhD, but that seems like an awful lot of work, and I'm not that young anymore ;)

I have a BS in Developmental Psychology and I'm currently working on an MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Devices, and Biologics (basically compliance with laws and regulations in the development and commercialization of new drugs, etc.).

My current biotech company has traditionally targeted academic researchers as our primary customers. Now, we are moving towards getting our name and products in the clinical world. We are finding lots of regulatory challenges that we are having to overcome!!

I have a BSc in biochemistry, which i don't use at all in my job :blush:

English. Haven't used it at all! I wish I'd done Geography.

Ba in design and management - I work in hr now so use the management part of it!!

My current biotech company has traditionally targeted academic researchers as our primary customers. Now, we are moving towards getting our name and products in the clinical world. We are finding lots of regulatory challenges that we are having to overcome!!

Yep, it's a changing industry every single day!

BA in Sociology. I do not use it. At all. But I loved getting it!

I was half way through a bsc digital art and technology degree but had to drop out because of money issues :( regret not finishing. I intend in the future to do something in photography and possibly a degree in German. fun.

BSc with Honours in Food Science and Nutrition.

And I'm a Food Scientist so use it every day!

Currently doing a BA in French and Italian, hopefully graduate this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->