• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What degree do you have?

I wish I had a degree :( Thanks to the kids I'm a uni drop-out :(

I did a year of BA French/TESOL
and I've also done a year of BA Classics

but as I said I dropped out, so I only have a Cert HE in each of those subjects instead of a degree.

BA hons in English, PCGE and PG Cert in Vulnerable Learners and Inclusion. Don't use the degree, but use the post grad qualifications every day

BA in Japanese. Don't use it for work but I'm so glad i did it, and I have used it to get jobs (think it is a talking point more than anything). Was planning to move to Japan at one point but then I met my OH, got pregnant- now I know I probably won't ever use it.

Just use it on facebook/emails really, it's a shame to be honest, but I don't regret how my life has worked out xx

Edit- Got one year left of adult nursing degree. In a way I feel sad that Japanese didn't work out, because that was my dream, but life changes and now nursing is better for me. I want to have a job/career but I couldn't devote myself to the type of role I would be able to apply for with the Japanese degree now I have a child. xx

Joint honours history and religious studies BA, Early Years PGCE. I use my PGCE for work but don't use my degree directly.

BA 1st class honours in Jurisprudence, Magdalen College Oxford.

BSc In Critical Care Nursing. Did it part time over 5 yrs whilst working full time in a Critical Care environment. Hard work at the time but worth it and glad I got it done!

Bsc Hons Nurse Practitioner

Use it every day.
Did mine distance learning whilst working 30hours a week in a drs surgery.
Hard work but well worth it!

Ive only got a diploma in adult nursing but i am working on my degree :D

I have a BA(honours) history with human rights

I am just finishing my BA Hons in linguistics and society & communications. Full time final year of uni + part time job + pregnant = stress!!!! But I wouldn't change it, I'm never bored and being so busy makes time fly by! Won't know what to do with myself in 4 weeks when uni is over. Guess it'll be time to rest and de-stress!

I have a BA hons in childhood studies, don't use it tho :dohh:

I wish I had a degree :( Thanks to the kids I'm a uni drop-out :(

I did a year of BA French/TESOL
and I've also done a year of BA Classics

but as I said I dropped out, so I only have a Cert HE in each of those subjects instead of a degree.

Same here.....I was going BSc Crime Scene Science

I have a BS in Developmental Psychology and I'm currently working on an MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Devices, and Biologics (basically compliance with laws and regulations in the development and commercialization of new drugs, etc.).

Hi :flower: I was just wondering what this was?? it sounds interesting and similar to my major- i'm doing a BA in educational psychology. I've never seen developmental psychology as a subject at University? maybe they don't offer it where I am?

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"