What did the last text you got say?

Holding on the phone for SARS. Will call soon.

We will sort it

From my brother

Can you also take Leah for a few hours during the rehearsals. Will feed her and drop her off about 6 xxx

My cousin is getting married tomorrow, and i'm minding 5 other children whilst the rehearsals are on. Looks like i've gained a 6th! Now OH I have to look after 7 kids under 10! HELPPPP!!!

"I'm going to get soaking wet on the way home. Only bought a leather jacket to town." ~ from my friend, oops.

'Dont u dare buy me those, u can sleep on the sofa for a month if u do'..

from OH moaning ive spent too much on his birthday. :dohh:

too late had already got them before he replied! lol

Mine was stupidly boring..

It was just the 'thumbs up' sign from the emojis :lol: thrilling I know..

Oh hell yeah babe come on me xxxxxx

Oh after I sent a rather naughty text to give him motivation for his game lol

Mine is better today...

Haha you doughnut, well done I told ya you would pass babe Im well chuffed for you :) xxx

I found out I passed my first year at Uni today!

xx

mine was a boring
'Ah right, no worries x'

from my brother

"Never been but Nick says its a nice part of the world. Ooh do it, it's well close, it's a commuter town so really easy to get into London. We could see each other all the time! x"

From my sister when I told her my OH has been offered a job/promotion down south :)

mine was 'well am gonna call you turkey sub like that girl out of school of rock' :dohh:

Thanks hun getting nervous now trying to keep distracted xxxx

My friend is getting married over in Spain today :D

'Heyyy beautiful :)' lol, off a friend when I told her I needed cheering up :lol:

Come and throw this stuff back up

To my husband at the pool bar on holiday, ds had found a fab game of throwing everything over the balcony! Little monkey would even come up to you to show you something then run and throw it! *sigh*!!!

"Never been but Nick says its a nice part of the world. Ooh do it, it's well close, it's a commuter town so really easy to get into London. We could see each other all the time! x"

From my sister when I told her my OH has been offered a job/promotion down south :)

:happydance:

Do any of them need trainers babe?

you sure you haven't just eaten a whole water melon...

My Friend :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->