What did you all get.....

Erm i got nothing but some xmas slippers which once came free with avon or catalogue or something .. how do i know? (it said free gift on the label inside-not to be sold) tut

OH and me didnt really do big presents for each other this year but he got me the cardi I wanted, Annabel Karmel book, would have got me Take That singstar but everywhere was sold out!

Mum spoilt me - Uggs, Juicy Couture changing bag, swarovski tree ornament, knickers,

FIL - Armani Diamonds perfume

Nan - turned up with a surprise for both of us, a Karcher pressure washer that we have really wanted for a long time. She also got me the lauren luke book, and urban decay eyeshadow set

Father - said it was out for delivery xmas eve but never arrived. he is very lastminute.com taking a guess that it will be the same as every xmas and be M&S vouchers

OH family got me - scarf set, champneys set, liverpool bottle for bubba, chocs, lovely candle, lava lamp

So well and truly spoiled!!!! x

I got:

A silver Pandora chain (I previously had a leather one) and 3 new charms
A digital camera
Perfume
Clothes, Jewellery and Bag from River Island
DVD's
Books
Chocolates
More clothes
Pyjamas and slippers
A panda hat!
Earrings

and err, that's all I can think of. Obviously there is more but I kinda categorized it down. Lots of people have Pandora bracelets on here! I loveee mine.

Mum got me - 2 dresses - 1 black and 1 charcoal colour, a pretty pinky red long-sleeved top, 2 pairs of really cute socks and a tinkerbell glitterglobe :D

Dad got me - BlackBerry 8110

OH got me - A beautiful special china mug (can't remember the type of china but it's absolutely stunning to look at), some gorgeous little ornaments, a lovely winter hat, 3 little red artificial roses, a new belly-bar a little pink candle and a DVD.

OH's family got me - a big, pink, fluffy dressing gown, a stripy purple and black long-sleeved top, socks, choccies etc

:happydance:

I really wasn't expecting anything, so it was amazing to see a big gift bag of stuff for me, I got a scarf and some cute mitten/gloves, some lovely perfume and a nice pamper/smellies set - it was more the fact I wasn't expecting anything that made it all the more special!. Was really touched - then felt dead awful because I didn't buy him anything as we had agreed not to get each other anything and concetrate on LO

Last Year ex Oh Didnt Get Me Nothing Atall This Year He Spoilt Me Though. And Gave Me It 2 Days Early = SEX!

I got rather spoilt... I told my mum not to spend loads of me because of the baby now

Mum; 100ml of Lacoste Touch of Pink perfume, LOADS of underwear sets, pjs, Uggs, Pauls Boutique handbag :)happydance:)

Ex OH (We are now on speaking terms so exchanged presents, even though I took some back lol); Boss Orange perfume, Pandora bracelet and charm, 3 Peter Kay dvds... then said why have I got you them? So I had a think and was like "Oh my god... don't say you got tickets?!" which he had :) I tried for HOURS to get some for some down here but sold out, so he's taking me to Manchester to see him :happydance:

Nan; Silver bracelet with diamonds and a special case to keep them all in (she buys me one every year)

Off OH's family I got £40, dressing gown and Impulse set.

From the Oh i got, davina macall fit dvd (asked for it) Clairns mascara, new leather gloves and a white gold and diamond ring thats too small.

Off the relatives i got angel body lotion and shower gel, 2 jumpers, gok wan set, clairns shower mousse, candles, more gloves, hotel chocolate selection box and a glass scent btl lol

Was very spolied and very happy with my lot xxx

I got a new massive Yummy Mummy bag- I had the smaller one last year but with 2 babies now I needed something bigger :happydance:

https://images.thatcuteage.com/photos/pl_mama_tan_md.jpg

Big chunky wooden chopping board

Huge Anthony Worral Thompson Cooking pan set which is lush ( needed some new kitchen stuff so asked my mum for some!)

Lovely hat and scarf set from Accessorize

Miniture perfume set from Brother

No7 make up set and Lush bath stuff from Sister

Sweetie Hamper

OK magazine subscription for the year :cloud9:

Also got new slippers and dressing gown in funky lepoard print......

I was very spolied.

Links of London sweetie bracelet and charm
Pink fluffy dressing gown from La Senza and cow jammies
Pauls Boutique strippy hoodie
Ed hardy perfume
£185 in money and river island vouchers
Abercrombie and fitch tee and hollister hoodie and joggie bottoms
Pink sony vaio laptop
Hollioaks calendar (mmmmmmmm)
Benefit make up (Bad gal eyeliner, hoola and Boi-ing)
Girls aloud false eyelash set
Me to you bear diary
Lovely new coat
Loads of socks and sweeties in my stocking and lipglosses

ok:D

I got, nice books https://www.sticksports.com/images/smilies/laughing.gif

The guiness book of records 2010, Ripleys book (although some things are twice in there and the structure and sense of the book is a bit lacking)
A huge geography studying book(brick like)
A huge cook book . very cool https://www.sticksports.com/images/smilies/laughing.gif , and all is well explained and lots of pictures https://www.sticksports.com/images/smilies/laughing.gif

The world alamanach of 2010 (my old one from 2007 got a bit outdated already)
two shirts, and a pair of socks , and some bed sheets, and a cd (the first Killers Album)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->