What did you do for your 21st?

blake12336

Reaction score
It's my 21st birthday next month, I have no idea what to do and people keep asking! What did you do for yours?

I went for a meal out to my favourite pub with my dear dad (no longer with us). It was absolutely perfect for me as I'm not a nightclub/bar kind of person. I also found out I was expecting my 1st :)

I went to my friends house for what i thought was a pre-clubbing party. They booked me a party limo on the sly and we traveled around in that for an hour then had a VIP room in a nightclub with champagne etc. I loved it!

I'd have a party but all of my friends are away at uni at the moment, and won't be back :-(

It was my 21st last week :D
On the day, my friends came over.
On the saturday, all the family came up, and we went for a pub lunch with an awesome birthday cake and balloons :lol:
Then in the evening, we hit Nottingham :wine:

It was my 21st last week :D
On the day, my friends came over.
On the saturday, all the family came up, and we went for a pub lunch with an awesome birthday cake and balloons :lol:
Then in the evening, we hit Nottingham :wine:

Happy birthday for last week! :D

Could you not go up to them at uni for a good night out? x

Could you not go up to them at uni for a good night out? x

They're all at different unis and also as LO is still breastfed I need to consider pumping and I haven't left him overnight yet... I'm not a massive drinker either :shrug:

On the day, we all went to a Safari park. It was a great day, my whole family came and we had a BBQ there.

My birthday was the Thursday, and me and a few friends were going to Newcastle for a girl's weekend. On my birthday I got the obligatory cards and texts. I thought that was it really. We mentioned it briefly on the train on the way. And that evening I felt kind of left out. Like they were all up to something. We went for dinner and they offered to pay for it which was lovely. And then suddenly the lights went out in the restaurant and they started singing happy birthday to someone. Turns out my friends had got me a personalised cake. It was lovely, they'd also booked VIP at a club and cocktails for the evening along with a big badge for me.

Sorry for the essay, I love talking about the night as it was incredible. It was the turning point in our friendships:cloud9:

On the day, we all went to a Safari park. It was a great day, my whole family came and we had a BBQ there.

My birthday was the Thursday, and me and a few friends were going to Newcastle for a girl's weekend. On my birthday I got the obligatory cards and texts. I thought that was it really. We mentioned it briefly on the train on the way. And that evening I felt kind of left out. Like they were all up to something. We went for dinner and they offered to pay for it which was lovely. And then suddenly the lights went out in the restaurant and they started singing happy birthday to someone. Turns out my friends had got me a personalised cake. It was lovely, they'd also booked VIP at a club and cocktails for the evening along with a big badge for me.

Sorry for the essay, I love talking about the night as it was incredible. It was the turning point in our friendships:cloud9:

Sounds like a lovely night! Lucky you :D unfortunately I only have one friend who is still in my town, so we have planned to go shopping but OH keeps nagging me to tell him what I want to do, and he isn't the sort to plan a surprise :-(

I think I'm just feeling a bit down about it all.

Honestly, I think 21st are completely overrated anyway. Are you close to your mum etc or anything? My last birthday we all went out during the day then me and my sister stayed over at my mumm's and had a girly night. It was the best night I'd had in a long time.

Had dinner out with family and went out for cocktails with my girlfriends. My birthday is never a huge night oit because it's so close to christmas.

Went out for what turned out to be quite a gross meal with my OH while my mum watched LO. Nothing fancy.

Had a small get together at home and everyone got drunker than i did lol i was the only one that didnt puke save for the preggers girl there lol she ddnt drink :) it was fun until my oh at the time got too drunk, and i accidentally made a very big man cry :/ whoops. I too think 21st can be overrated but i hope you have fun with whatever you plan to do!

I agree with it being overrated, I just feel like I SHOULD so something memorable or whatever for it as everyone keeps going on about it!

I was 6 months pg at mine so we just went out for a meal with close family and friends. Went to Florida for my 30th with dds and mum and her partner. Spent actual birthday swimming with dolphins!

I had just moved to Finland a month before so didn't have any of my friends. Ended up going to the local Irish bar with all the English and American people I had met in that month.

I was heavily pregnant with Noah, so I didn't do anything. My mum got me a cake though :haha:

I did a parachute jump for my 21st then went out the week after & got drunk

Mine was last Dec, I had a get together at my parents, nothing special and then I'd planned a weekend away with a night out, however I was seriously poorly with tonsillitis that I ended up really not enjoying my weekend away at all :lol: I'm not overly fussed with birthdays so I wasn't too bothered what I did probably wouldn't of done much if my friends and family hadn't of talked me into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->