What did you do for your 21st?

Mine was rubbish, my ex bf proposed just before we were being picked up to go out, and I burst into tears and said no!
Haha then five mins later a friend turned up and drove us to a large town where all my friends met me for dinner and cocktails. Akward!
Dinner and drinks was good though!

This is really bad...but I cant remember eek! I am 32 now so it was 11 years ago! So do something you will remember! Have a lovely time whatever you do.

xxx

i had just had freya so we had a take away. it was rubbish tbh. i didnt even get cake :(

I was with my ex for mine which was 8 years ago lol.

We wnt out on a night out

And just saw ur sons birthday is same as my son my son is just a year older lol

OH paid for us to go to Cuba for 2wks! Just had a meal with my family when we came back, think we went to TGI Friday's

I was also in Cuba for 2 weeks! I also had a spa day with a couple of friends when i got back x

I just went out for a meal with my family and had a day of being pampered by my OH, but I was like 35 weeks pregnant so it wasn't like I could go out drinking and dancing (I was enormous!)

its my 21st in march im thinking of going to a hotel with pool, sauna etc for weekend enjoy the facilities go out for dinner and maybe some shopping xx

My mum threw me a party and then i went into town after, but i was so drunk i cried A LOT.

I went go-karting with a few friends. Was so much fun, I'm not a drinker so just went out for a family meal after.

Xx

It was mine and my OH's 21st on the same day haha, so the two of us just went out for a meal on the actual day, then on the weekend went out for a meal and a night out with all of our friends, it was pretty good, but nothing huge.

I know my 21st is not something you'd want to do- being that your a new Mom and breastfeeding- but it's funny, so I'll share ;)

I had moved out of my parents house at 20- moved 2hrs away and lived with my B/F and his sister. So we all went out- a couple other friends included to a bar/club at a Hotel. My Dad wanted to visit me that weekend- so I said fine- thinking he could just stay in while me and my friends went out. He'd have his "father time" during the day- but my friend decided to ask him to join us!! I was a bit hesitant- but didn't want to be rude... so I said, "hey, why not? Come out!"- so he did. And yes, I spent my 21st bday at a bar with my friends and my DAD who actually bought us all a shot- AND ended up on the dance floor with all of us at one point! :haha: I'm glad I have that memory now!

Since that is prob not your idea of fun right now ;) Just have a quiet night celebrating with the people in your life -- please don't feel down. I know that easy for me to say-- but, at the end of the day, it's not about what you do, but the people you do it with. And I'm sure just a hug from my LO would be present enough these days! Besides- you can always plan something bigger later down the road with friends once they are in town and you are no longer breast feeding... there is ALWAYS time to plan a girls night out one day soon! :hugs:

You could always tell OH your going to a nice restaurant (don't wait for him to plan, just make the plans!)- and go out in style all dressed up and have a drink- something fun! Then go home, get in your comfies and enjoy your family...

Happy Birthday!

I was on our ranch in California at the time. I drove the 2 hours to Reno with a friend and my Dad had business there as well, so we all got together. I was sick as a dog with a sinus infection, and I don't drink, ever. Never have. I did get to gamble a bit, LOL. Lord, that was almost 15 years ago!

We rented out a sailing club on the river in Brisbane and had my favourite take-out place (Nando's :haha:) cater for dirt cheap. We had all the family and friends around and a DJ, and looooots of booze (lots of which was leftover actually!). It happened to be the same night as some fireworks on the river (we didn't even plan it that way!) so we all got to stand on the balcony and watch the fireworks. It was a great night.

Hubby took me to new york! Ahh the good old days before we had a house and baby :rofl:

i went out to a bar with an ex of mine and got drunk. we then went to a strip club and i made out with strippers. i got hungry so we went to mc donalds and i passed out in the toilets.

there is a reason i never drink/am now straight edge hahaha. alcohol is not very fun :/

I never turned 21. I was 22 for 2 years. :haha: the first time I turned 22 we had a small get together at my house, then we all went out for drinks at a local bar.. but since I had been drinking there for over a year already, we had to tell everyone It was my 22nd birthday!

Though this past birthday we spent the day doing fun things with LO, then had cake with my parents and brothers, then left LO with my parents to go out to a nice dinner, then came home and watched a movie and ate sundaes in pajamas. It was lovely, and no hangover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->