what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Panda that definitely counts!!

Armana I wore Xmas socks yesterday too!

Eve don't tempt me!! I'm dying to put it up now but said I'd wait till next weekend! Only a week to go now!!

Yes, definitely counts :haha:

Mine's going up tomorrow! :D

I will be sure to post pics and tempt you more though ;) :xmas13:

Put up the snowman and the snowdog fairy lights in Jacobs room and sticky polar bears on his window (he begged me to let him, I couldn't say no!) but the rest of the place is staying firmly undecorated until Sunday 6th!!

What we managed last night :)

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/C325195A-B54A-4D38-A892-F40DFD3BF360_zpsbouybd3p.jpg

Still needs baubles etc... but it's up!

Been to a Christmas fair at the church. First time Poppy hasn't been scared of Father Christmas.

Looks lovely eve!
We've had Christmas music on. Nipped to the shop and was freezing. We had the tiniest flutter of snow mixed in with rain this morning.
Tomorrow I'm off shopping and hoping I can come back and say that I am done!

We went to the church Christmas fair then had a look at decorations in the range and picked up some lovely woodland characters :)

Ate way to much. Does that count? Me and DS also kept asking of we cold put the tree up. He said no. We have to tidy up all our junk first.

Edited: I'm currently painting some pounds hop beer crates white for the hampers. It's way too much fun.

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a569/nesredep/8C20BFF3-698B-43AC-9680-ADD33A96CC10_zpsckgs4t1u.jpg

Finished the tree last night and today we're making cookies!

Yesterday my daughter was the front of the parade to turn the Christmas lights in our town on. So we went to that.

This morning I woke before anyone else so laid snuggled in bed watching the santa clause.

Since then I've wrapped presents for my brother. He's lazy :haha:

Went shopping. I think I may have finished my present shopping. Just need a new jumper for ds4 and the food!
Shops were playing Christmas music

Ooh I also had a turkey, stuffing and cranberry Sandwich while out

Cooked my Christmas cake listening to micheal buble Xmas cd!

Yesterday DD was dancing in a holiday parade with her dance class, they were at the end right before Santa and did Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree as their song.

Attempted to watch the grinch but the kids were carrying on. Watched the polar express in bed :) Put up some more Christmassy decs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->