what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Dh said on his way home from Ds2s football training tonight he saw a house all lit up with Christmas lights and decorations outside

There's a house down the street from me lit up, and we have our lights on along the fence (I should get OH to take a pic)

Planning out our kindness calendar activities for December.

I made this to go on the Christmas tree! made from leftovers from last year's wreath. need to order yarn yo make more!

Plugged in Kaye's tree lights :D

I've been making garlands for the hall so when I go to decorate I don't have to stop & attach hundreds of baubles & untangle lights.
I'v put them out already as it would be silly of me to pack them away for two weeks. x

Oh I want to watch that now :haha:

Oops! Forgot to post my picture! I made this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
I've been reading the night before Christmas to the kids. Also planning mince pie making for Friday with ds1 and planning making my Christmas cake. Everything takes 3 times as long with a massive bump in the way!!

Had my first mince pie today as my British corner shop order arrived with all my favourite xmas goodies in! :) so great to be able to enjoy them here in Lapland with the snow! :)

I just cleaned out the Christmas tree corner! :D

:xmas9: Yesterday I bought all of the ingredients for my Christmas cake. Today I bought my Christmas tree, 2 new sets of lights and some scented sticks that you hide on the tree to give off a scent of a real tree!! Cant wait to put it up now its here!!

Now you need to put it up :haha: that's a very Christmassy thing to do ;)

Went shopping for the kids advent calendars and wrapping paper, bought a whole load of other christmas gift bits realised I'd spent waaaaaay too much money so bought some mince pies.

Wore my Christmas socks. :D Not exactly Christmassy but I also went shopping for our Thanksgiving dinner, after which I get to decorate for Christmas so it put me in a holiday mood.

I fell asleep during Christmas with the kranks last night but I got to see my favourite part, just after he has had botox

I Left the house in really uncomfy undies today so made a stop at Sainsburys to buy some emergency pants, and picked a Christmas pair.. Does that count :haha:

I finished wrapping my pressies. And bought the Grinch on dvd. And made up the xmas eve boxes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->