what did you do today that was Christmassy?

Kayleigh decorated her tree :)

Bought a Christmas activity book for Lucas and we just did half of it before bed.

Currently watching Home Alone 2- just come onto UK Netflix with 1 and 3. This is my favourite though because it's set in New York. Went to the charity shops earlier to look for board games for Xmas Day.

This is my favorite of the 3 as well. I was so excited to see it was on there as Ds3 has just started getting into the home alone films. What's not to like? Slap stick comedy and Christmas!

We watched muppets Christmas Carol. We counted or Christmas dvds, we are going to have to do a Christmas movie advent to fit them all in ha ha!

went to a garden centre that has an amazing xmas section

bought a few new decorations

my youngest daughter wanted a frozen mat that you stood on and it sung let it go!!

(we didnt but it!!!!)

I've had a really christmasy day! We went to a Xmas market, sat and had hot chocolate, bought a few Xmas presents and bought myself a Xmas jumper!! Then when we got home watched Xmas with the kranks! Loved every minute of it xx

Went to homebase to look at decorations and let Poppy pick a Father Christmas one. Had a mince pie and watched some cheesy films on channel 5.

Watched the peppa pig Christmas dvd....although we have been watching it all year round. Trying to get eldest DD into films but she just doesn't seem to like them (like me really, I only like a select few films)

Also did more pre-christmas cleaning.

We got back from Center Parcs winter wonderland yest... and may have put the tree up :xmas6:

Ordered the children's new Christmas blankets and teddies and organised the presents I've already got ready to add more stuff to!

Ate an Icy Square with my coffee :haha:

Bought christmas biscuits to eat now and bought the kids stocking fillers and xmas eve box things

https://i65.tinypic.com/2ltmxjq.jpg

light switch on! kids begged me for light up things. Lola saunders from last years xfactor was singing and there was fireworks after the switch on was a nice night :)

Lovely black forest hot choc in costa and somr more christmas shopping :)

Finally started building daughters playhouse with reading loft.

edit to add: this is one of her Christmas presents (just in case that wasn't clear by me posting on this thread LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->