A purple Charlie bear
My favourite chocolates
Mum pandora Pendant charm
Pandora necklace

Off my mum:
She paid for the sketch I had done of Rio that cost £120 earlier in the year
Willow tree ornament
Yankee votives
A sister bracelet from my younger siblings (8 and 4)
Earrings
Chocolates

My dad paid for my Christmas food shop bless him, and gave me £100.

My nan and other family members gave me money - I have £220 to spend in sales of them all together.

Mil and fil got me
Links of London necklace - it's gorgeous!
A new pair of emu slippers
Bare minerals make up set that had lipstick, eyeliner pencil and eyeshadow
Bare minerals eyeshadow quad
Yankee burner and melts
Liz Earle gift set including cleanse and polish, toner, moisturiser, orange flower shower gel super size (my fave), body wash and a sample of the new perfume
Turbie twist hair towel
Leopard print slanket
Large Yankee jar - candy cane lane
Lindt chocolates
And tickets to the qvc beauty bash with her and SIL on 19th January :) that's more her sort of thing than mine, and it's her birthday so not really a gift for me but nice for her to invite me. She said she's going to pay for the train tickets and lunch etc on the day too so that will be nice. She really spoils us. It would take me a year to write what she got Rio lol.

From SIL:
Bare minerals make up palette
Thorntons chocolates

What I've got so far with my money:
Pandora family tree charm
Gold flower bouquet pandora charm
Pandora birthstone open work heart charm
2 murano glass charms
Waiting on a delivery of another necklace and pendant charm from there too that I ordered tonight. Got some great deals in the sale.

Going to save the rest I think for some new clothes when I have lost some weight :)

Eta. Went shopping today ended up with another Pandora clip, pandora ring, new Clarks boots and Ralph Lauren perfume :) not much of that money left for clothes now haha. X

WOAH everyone got so many lovely things! I got erm... 2 things. BUT my family didn't come to Dallas this year and stayed in London (sad face), so they just sent me money. Hubby bought me a Tiffany's ring and Jo Malone fragrance though. So I guess that made up for it :-D

FOB got me a box of biscuits from DD :( not even a mummy card to go with it, it came with a "from out house to your house" card, addressed to me, OH, SD and DD. Signed from FOB, his gf and DD :/
My mum bought my 2 pairs of boots.
Little brother got me an Urban Decay Naked palatte.
MIL got me some little stocking bits and a £25 next voucher.
OHs nan got me a £10 next voucher.
OH got me shower gel, body lotion, hand lotion, a shower puff and some nail varnish 😑 all in my favourite scent, but all of which I bought recently. Considering I chose, bought and wrapped every single thing for xmas, I thought he'd have made an effort. He reckons once he gets paid in the next few days he's buying my 'proper' presents, but I'm not holding my breath :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->