What did you get?

hopeandpray

Reaction score
We've heard all about the childrens' presents now what about the adults. What was under the tree for you this year?:xmas9:

I got clothes and perfume off OH. He also surprised me with a beautiful cross and chain.

Other gifts I got , some much needed pjs!. more perfume, chocolates, bath gift sets, hair dryer !. Lots of other bits n bobs too.. Think I did well this year ! .

I got a few new pairs of pjs, new straighteners, homeys slippers, jigsaw and portapuzzle jigsaw board thing, lush bath bombs, lots of choccies, a kit to make a sock pony, two scented candles, some shower lotion/creams. I was over the moon!

I got perfume, bath sets, pjs, slippers, chocolates, wine, books, vouchers for the sales, tickets to see Jess Gylnne and a tattoo voucher :)

OH also surprised me with a christmas eve box which contained, chocolates, sweets, truffles, cds and a princess mug :)

I got some make up, 2 bottles of perfume, 2 pairs of slipper socks, 2 pairs of pj bottoms, a light up mirror, a colouringbook with pencils, money. OH did amazing this year, he got me a pair of leather boots, a handbag, a purse and a huge make up bag. Then the usual chocolates, calendar, shampoo that me and oh get eacher other for stockings. Our stockings are done purely for the sake of it so we fill it with practical bits.

A bath bomb set, Big Bang Theory season 8 DVD, a new hand mixer, some maple syrup from Maine from mom, a baby gift basket, and a blanket. Best gift was from my dad who got us a couples massage at the spa we like. Going to use it after baby is born.

Lots of pj's, fluffy socks and penguin related products haha.

My OH got me a new kindle, a big cuddly harley quinn toy, Batman socks, a HUGE fluffy blanket and boxes spelling out "I love you" with different sweets in each box ♡

I was very spoiled :) from my husband I got 2 willow Tree figurines, 1 Yankee candle and 1 woodwick candle, the hardback illustrated version of harry Potter and the philosophers stone, a nivea shower set, socks, nail varnish and make up. From family I got some bath bombs, perfume, leggings and I think that might be it.

I got a phone off my DH but I had that before Christmas.
Other gifts I received included perfume, bath stuff, chocolates, fluffy socks and a handbag.

My husband got me a 12inch iPad Pro in gold, dressing gown, lovely fluffy slippers and lovely bath oil from bodyshop, also got a new top from my mum her big gift to everyone was taking us all on holiday to Spain :)

My OH gave me a wonderful Hush stella jumper in black with a silver star! I had hoped for a Hush stella jumper but I had not seen this version and it is much prettier than the ones I had seen! <3 He also gave me a fake fur collar which I had mentioned in passing :)
From my mum I got another jumper and a lovely scarf.

OH bought me a pair of jegging, a necklace and earrings set, he said he thought they could be my something new and something blue for our wedding in June, they are lovely. He also got us all a joint present, a years membership to Chester Zoo, which was a huge surprise..he kept going on about my surprise and here I was thinking it was a soup maker lol. I had a top off MIL, a hot chocolate mug, candle and Galaxy bar off my sister, and pyjamas, Galaxy bar and £50 off my mum and dad. My FIL is probably going to pay for our wallpaper for our bedroom.

I got a super surprise Christmas morning!
First off when I opened my stocking in bed there was a mini french dictionary, I was really confused but OH said it was a jokey gift because he asked me a few weeks back about what would happen to my tics if I learnt another language (I have Tourette's) he's basically been planting seeds for ages :haha:

He was filming me and Lucas for our reaction when we came downstairs but we managed to ruin it by knocking the top off the castle :dohh::lol: I felt terrible, apparently he'd spent weeks building it :blush:
In all the fuss of fixing it back together it took me about five minutes to see the sign, then I burst out crying :haha: it still hasn't sunk in! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 15665596_1174681935914425_336266840412424337_n.jpg
    15665596_1174681935914425_336266840412424337_n.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 15697892_1174682055914413_4115138494416796841_n.jpg
    15697892_1174682055914413_4115138494416796841_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 72
Oh wow! Kate&Lucas that's a great gift!

The husband spoiled me this year: Solar system necklace, twinkly star skirt, silver goddess necklace crafted by a goldsmith friend of ours, some of my favorite liquors and candy in my stocking and four books that were on my wishlist.

Some shell jewelry from DD2 and DD1 picked out a pen, bookmark and chocolate for me.

My partner got me a Harry Potter themed knit hat, a HUGE coffee cup and a jug of maple syrup as a jokey gift to reflect "how sweet I am" lol

Also got the Lego LOTR and Hobbit video games from one sister and a great new purse from my other sister.

Money from grandparents and my aunt and the best smelling chesnut scented candle from some friends.

I feel totally spoiled this year, I normally don't get much.

I got two bottles of perfume, spa day voucher, yankee candle set, cardigan, baking recipe books, baking equiptment, money, tattoo voucher, some bath stuff, make up bag, jumper and chocolates.

Very happy girl.

A spare mixing bowl for my stand mixer, a couple of different bottles of gin, a bottle of tequila, 2 bottles of perfume, a pastry board.

We also got a new set of saucepans from our inlaws.

I seem like an alcoholic who smells and cooks

Soap and glory set, Rihanna perfume, ugg slippers, Dressing gown, pjs, sweets, alcohol, beyonce perfume, yankee candles, nivea smellies, a fluffy throw blanket, socks

loved everything i got!

DH got us a new stove and microwave (but those arrived before Christmas) My in laws got me $100 visa gift card, my parents spoiled me with a $50 certificate to a restaurant, $100 gift card to the outlets, chocolates, a hot water bottle, a hand mixer, new pyrex storage bowls, CD player, a maternity outfit and sneakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->