What did you get?

I got a laptop, baking supplies, boots, a purse, and lots of things I needed like socks and vitamins. But I also think the kids toys are gifts for me too since they keep them occupied and happy. It was a great Christmas.

I didn't really get much. My OH is terrible at budgeting, so apparently when he gets paid on the 9th is when I get my presents.
So far he got me 5 nail varnishes (3 of which I already had) a bottle of bubble bath (the bottle he got me last year is 3/4 full on the window sill, because I very rarely have baths) a bath bomb, and 2 dvds, neither of which I'd shown any interest in (and both of which I have on sky movies)
I know I sound ungrateful, but he didn't put any thought in at all. And I didn't even get a card from DD from FOB!

I didn't really get much. My OH is terrible at budgeting, so apparently when he gets paid on the 9th is when I get my presents.
So far he got me 5 nail varnishes (3 of which I already had) a bottle of bubble bath (the bottle he got me last year is 3/4 full on the window sill, because I very rarely have baths) a bath bomb, and 2 dvds, neither of which I'd shown any interest in (and both of which I have on sky movies)
I know I sound ungrateful, but he didn't put any thought in at all. And I didn't even get a card from DD from FOB!

:hugs:. I would be upset too, it's not about the amount but the thought that goes into the gift :hugs:

:hugs:. I would be upset too, it's not about the amount but the thought that goes into the gift :hugs:

Thats what upsets me, that he just bought any old crap, didn't put any thought in. He knows where my nail varnishes are kept, so if he'd looked, he wouldn't have wasted money on 3 I already had. He'll get more use out of the bath stuff than I will. I literally have 2 or 3 baths a year!!
He says he's got lots of ideas for when he gets paid, but we shall see! And apparently he's taking DD and SD to choose me charms for my bracelets (pandora and thomas sabo) so who knows!! *rolls eyes* i just don't understand how someone who has 110 a week after his rent and bills are paid (he's a uni student) can have no money!

I was spoiled this year, was very happy to get a voucher for Debenhams from Mam & Dad (Mam knows I love shopping there) and perfume also from them - Clinique happy which I love, I got a fab nail varnish set from a friend, 2 bottles of wine from my boss, and DH gave me a generous boots voucher ( I had been hinting I needed new make up) and money for clothes and I got perfume from DD (Armani Diamonds) so I was delighted with all my presents :happydance:

Definitely got spoiled:) Dh got me a new coat, a Gotham Steel deep dish pan, and a few new shirts. He also bought me new stove, dishwasher, and microwave that I received early (just after Black Friday).

From both sides of the family: new shoes for work, Naked Urban decay eyeshadow kit, huge pillow for watching TV/reading in bed, wall-mount shelves for the cable box and DVD player in our bedroom, new shower curtain rod, amazon gift card, movie theater gift card, PJs, new sheets

Single, so all gifts came from parents who definitely go overboard every year. I got what I was expecting (bc i was with mom when she bought them LOL) a new ceiling fan for my bedroom, outfit, girly girl shirt, wall decoration for my bedroom. Then was surprised by a new coat, a years membership to Creative Discovery Museum for daughter, and a new SUV (new to me, but used as it had 34,000 miles).

I got 2 pairs of boots (I knew I was getting one pair but the other was a surprise), Victor Rolf bon bon perfume set, Radley purse, 2x 1000 piece jigsaws, calendar, super dry smellies, dressing gown, pj's, loads of other smellies, socks and gloves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->