What did you see on early scan?

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Well, I'm due my second scan on Wednesday at 945am. My last one was 7 days prior so I THINK I was 4+6... Saw NOTHING, got told wasn't good news. Nature would take it's course etc then hcg doubled and I was told it may well have just been too early...

What did you ladies see if you had a scan at 5wk 6days or before
H xx

I wasn't able to see anything until I was 6w2d. I got to see a fluttering little heartbeat. <3

I saw a little bean with a hb at 5w6d with DD

I saw a heartbeat at 5+6 (I think that's where I was at)

Thanks ladies, I'm going in with the hope something is there... Anything lol but I'm being realistic and realise I may not see anything... I'll let u all know tomorrow!
H xx

Hi ya,
I'm just getting ready now, it's at 945 so will let u no, thankyou for asking
H xx

Just got to the ward and theres loads of building work going on... So I'm slap bang in the middle of antenatal ward full of heavily pregnant people.... My stomach is churning I'm so nervous!
H xx

Update for you:
Had scan, pregnancy there, gestational sac and yolk seen IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!
No hb as yet she said she thinks I'm about 5-5 weeks and my dates could be right and be 5 weeks 6 days ... Everything looking good :) go back in 2 weeks where hopefully see hb!! This will be a long 2 weeks... Might book a private scan for 1 week what do you think? Just want to see hb then can try to relax
H xx

Great news!! :) personally I would wait the two weeks because you will definitely see a hb by then xx

Great news!! Bet that's a weight off!

I've got a scan booked for Saturday at 6+2, really really hoping to see a hb! X

Ah great news.. Try and wait the two weeks babe then youll be guaranteed to see something.. I know it seems a lifetime away but try x

I had my ultrasound at 5+3. We saw sac, yolk sac, baby, and heartbeat! Baby measured 5+5 and heartbeat was 103. Earliest I have ever seen a baby or a heartbeat so I was pretty happy :)

Update for you:
Had scan, pregnancy there, gestational sac and yolk seen IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!
No hb as yet she said she thinks I'm about 5-5 weeks and my dates could be right and be 5 weeks 6 days ... Everything looking good :) go back in 2 weeks where hopefully see hb!! This will be a long 2 weeks... Might book a private scan for 1 week what do you think? Just want to see hb then can try to relax
H xx

It's definitely normal not to see heartbeat yet!! Your ultrasound sounds perfectly normal :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, I'm going to try and hold out!! But who knows lol
I can't upload a pic as I'm on my iphone
H xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back