what did you use to get bfp

A

alisarose

first of all i want to say hi to everyone here i dont know. just got my bfp today:cloud9:so i hope i will be here for the nxt 9 mths:happydance:
to any of you who dont know me i lost my baby thomas aged 3 mths, unexplained death, had been trying for 7 years, given up and got preg unexpectedly. ive been trying since thomas died to get pg and am delighted its happened so quickly:baby: ive very nervous that something may go wrong dont think i could take it as thomas died so recently.
anyway wondering how you ladies got your :bfp: what were you using?
i used folic acid, pressed, agnus cactus, cbfm, opk and of course :spermy:lol

i'm so sorry to hear that you lost your baby Thomas, that is just tragic!
words can't describe.
congrats on your BFP, wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months.
i had a little help getting pregnant this time, i was previously on fertility treatment taking femara, amoxcycillin, pregynl injections and LDN. I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in January and i had a laparoscopy and an ERPC. I then had one AF and got pregnant the following cycle, i think the laparoscopy helped me get pregnant this time as everything was cleaned out. the pregynl injections helped. i was on a load of multi vitamins that the fertility clinic told me to take. fertility plus for women, carslon omega fish oils, vitamin d3, probiotic.

wishing the very best of luck you deserve it. x

Sorry about your son :( he's gorgeous, you must be so proud of him :hugs:

+ Congrats about your BFP, Thomas will be a big brother, how exciting!

We used soy isoflavones, clearblue monitor, OPKs, multivitamins and folic acid :D we got our BFP 1st cycle too.

:hugs: for your loss

May you be blessed with a happy healthy pregnancy and lil one to come

Oh Love I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Thomas is absolutely adorable.

:hugs:

The cycle I got my bfp I used SOFTCUPS, DIGITAL OPK'S, PRENATALS, MENS VITAMINS WITH ADDITIONAL ZINC (45 MG A DAY TOTAL), RED RASPBERRY LEAF TEA AND GENTLE YOGA.

The only thing NEW I tried was the digital opk's (Love love love them) and red raspberry leaf tea!

Congratulations Love! :hugs:

Sooo sorry for your loss hun. He looks like a wee sweetie in his pic!

We used the SMEP with conceive+ for the first time this cycle and got a :bfp: last week. Have used OPK's for the past 2 cycles and taking Boots own mum-to-be vitamins since November last year.

Have a H&H 9 months!!

aww congrats hun thats so nice after the tough time you must have been through!

i bought a fertility spell off of ebay, was taking folic acid, b complex vitamins + doing SMEP and using OPKs xxx

thanks all xxxx i got the fetility spell from mia angel on ebay too winegums did you do the ritual? i got pg the night i did it!!! i also got fertility spell from the real green witch.

congrats!umm i stopped trying as we split up but were still sleeping with each other *blushes* and well what do ya know! bloody bfp first month of missed period LMAO

congrats!umm i stopped trying as we split up but were still sleeping with each other *blushes* and well what do ya know! bloody bfp first month of missed period LMAO

congrats:hugs: a happy accident, maybe its cos you werent stressing about it:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->