What did you wear for your first day back at work after matleave?

youngwife20

Reaction score
Helooo. arghhh i go back to work tomorow.. not really looking forward to it as i know everyone will be gossiping about me because im going on matleave again pretty soon.

But i thought seen as there gonna be gossiping about me i may aswell look good!

I work in an office. Im gonna wear makeup and sort my hair out lol but i dont know what to wear!!

xx:hugs:

Well i got my self some nice out fits in the next sale. so wore a black pencil skirt, bkue shift halter top with beautiful beading round the next with a nice smart cardigan. still not confident in my heels so just a plain pair of flats.

But have had a few comments of ppl noticng change in wardrobe prob coz last time i was here i was heavily preg and couldnt care less lol.

Hope ur first day not too bad...mine was filled with sifting through 4000 emails and numrous back dated training sessions.

Mine was today. I wore a beige dress and knee high boots with a chunky heel.
Did my hair and wore make up.
Was nice to be out of jeans

Well i got my self some nice out fits in the next sale. so wore a black pencil skirt, bkue shift halter top with beautiful beading round the next with a nice smart cardigan. still not confident in my heels so just a plain pair of flats.

But have had a few comments of ppl noticng change in wardrobe prob coz last time i was here i was heavily preg and couldnt care less lol.

Hope ur first day not too bad...mine was filled with sifting through 4000 emails and numrous back dated training sessions.

thank you i hope it goes okay too and i think that will be my day emails and training to catch up on what i have missed! and that sounds like a really pretty outfit!! x x

Try not to let the gossiping get to you. I was back at work for 7 weeks between pregnancies lol. Just enough time to guarantee i get MY job back after next mat leave instead of any old job. There were plenty of comments from do you really hate working xmas that much to outright asking me if DD was planned. I just ignored it with the thoughts of screw u guys i will be away to have my beautfiul baby soon and u guys will still be stuck here doing the same shit day in day out.

hope it goes well for u

+/-
o

aww did your day go okay>? x

It was ok. No system access so boring and scratching around for work to do but nice to catch up with everyone. I missed lo sooooo much but she was fine. Wasn't even really bothered when I picked her up!
Hope yours goes well x

I wore a jumper dress that has a skater style skirt bit, a blazer, black tights and put my heels on in the lift lobby. :)

I wear a uniform so dont have to worry, but it was way too tight :blush: one thing about going back to work after having a baby though, I really dont care about the politics or the bitching and complaining cos I got my girl to cheer me up when I get home :) so dont let them get to u! X x

Try not to let the gossiping get to you. I was back at work for 7 weeks between pregnancies lol. Just enough time to guarantee i get MY job back after next mat leave instead of any old job. There were plenty of comments from do you really hate working xmas that much to outright asking me if DD was planned. I just ignored it with the thoughts of screw u guys i will be away to have my beautfiul baby soon and u guys will still be stuck here doing the same shit day in day out.

hope it goes well for u

aww wow il be back about the same amount of time!! or abit less and it actualy went well.. i didnt get a big welcome though haha not that i expected it! but i am glad it wasnt too bad! thank u!! xx :hugs:

+/-
o

aww did your day go okay>? x

It was ok. No system access so boring and scratching around for work to do but nice to catch up with everyone. I missed lo sooooo much but she was fine. Wasn't even really bothered when I picked her up!
Hope yours goes well x

my lo wasnt bothered either! she loves nursery!! i aslo did nothing apart from read emails for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xx thank yyou!

I wore a jumper dress that has a skater style skirt bit, a blazer, black tights and put my heels on in the lift lobby. :)

wow you sound really stylish , i just wore a long top that showed of my bump big time!! lol x

I wear a uniform so dont have to worry, but it was way too tight :blush: one thing about going back to work after having a baby though, I really dont care about the politics or the bitching and complaining cos I got my girl to cheer me up when I get home :) so dont let them get to u! X x

aww true we are so lucky!! your so right! they all were so jelous when they saw i was pregnant!! x

I've bought this for my first day back at work in march :)

Attachments

• $T2eC16V,!zcE9s4g3LCrBQ5RlBr1gw~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16V,!zcE9s4g3LCrBQ5RlBr1gw~~60_12.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 7
I work from home and do my meetings by Skype, so I wore a new grey button-down shirt and a chunky necklace, did makeup and tied my hair in a topknot. On the bottom half, I stayed in pajama pants. :haha:

I work from home and do my meetings by Skype, so I wore a new grey button-down shirt and a chunky necklace, did makeup and tied my hair in a topknot. On the bottom half, I stayed in pajama pants. :haha:

Love this x

hahah :haha: theyl never know! hahaha , what do you do? id love to work from home lol

wow you sound really stylish , i just wore a long top that showed of my bump big time!! lol x

Haha! Thank you. I work in the City (London) and the women in my office make a real effort. Do I sound slightly less stylish if I tell you that apart from the heels its exactly what I wore before I went on mat leave! Swingy skirts are good for the tummy :)

Proper, decent maternity office wear is so hard to find. When (wishful thinking) I win the lottery I might launch my own range of clothes. :)

NotNic, I used to work in central london too :) I used to work down Baker Street xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->